+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi friends
Got PPR at 10:57 am and was really on cloud nine to receive... Couldn't believe because just two days before I got to know eligibility review required because it failed due to NOC through gcms notes.. but anyways senior officer approved it..
Thanx to all of you as you guys have been very supportive in this entire journey... Without u guys, it was impossible to achieve this success.. I have found this forum really helpful in my tensed hours...
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
ADR changed to NA 30 July
PPR 3 August
Passport submitted 3 August
Congrats. The fact that you were under Review Required and now got PPR gives me hope.

But this wait is insane, another week is gone and my application still shows no signs of life, 142 days since AOR.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hello All,

AOR: March 25th
MEP: March 28th
Current Status: Submitted
Inside Canada under CEC.

Its been 131 days now still same thing. I am worried now.

Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results -- You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -- We do not need additional documents.
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any one having same situation.

Reactions: Newbie here

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello All,

Inside Canada under CEC.

Review of eligibility -- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview -- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Have you contacted IRCC call center to understand status of your eligibility, criminality and to know your visa office ?

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Have you contacted IRCC call center to understand status of your eligibility, criminality and to know your visa office ?
Hey I contacted them yesterday
My visa office is Ottawa
They said Background check is in progress. Security check is still yet to start. File is under review.
Thats all they told me.

Jul 17, 2018
Hello All,

Inside Canada under CEC.

In the same boat
CEC inland
AOR: 14th March

Reactions: Aadien0718

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hey I contacted them yesterday
My visa office is Ottawa
They said Background check is in progress. Security check is still yet to start. File is under review.
Thats all they told me.
OK... I think they should be done soon imho. My AoR is 6 Apr and my BGC started on 26 May
I am a CEC inland in Toronto and for work distribution reasons my application is being processed at Calgary CIC(came to know when called them and the GCMS notes)...

Reactions: Aadien0718

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
OK... I think they should be done soon imho. My AoR is 6 Apr and my BGC started on 26 May
I am a CEC inland in Toronto and for work distribution reasons my application is being processed at Calgary CIC(came to know when called them and the GCMS notes)...
hope so men.
Do you think that I came to Canada in 2001 on Permanent Resident with family but left in like 6 months due to social reasons is what affecting me now?

Jul 17, 2018
Congratulations to all the members who received the PPR in last 2 days
After analyzing the posts, look like its taking more time for CEC inland applicants compared to FSW.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
hope so men.
Do you think that I came to Canada in 2001 on Permanent Resident with family but left in like 6 months due to social reasons is what affecting me now?
I really dont think so, there is a member from Brazil who had first got PR in 2011 as well but it got cancelled as his work commitments took him to various other countries...
Read his post here, that will ease your nerves a bit.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/april-2018-aor-join-here.552109/page-307#post-7126278

btw whats your country of origin ?

Last edited: