+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Since you had a status update on your login, indicates thats your application is moving along and its a matter of time before you get the PPR.

To find out why is it taking such a long time, I'd suggest you call IRCC call center or to know whats going on in your application order GCMS notes
If the application is being processed outside Canada they would have no information. My application is being processed in London VO and hence the call centre guys had no information and told me to contact the London VO directly

Kini

Feb 10, 2018
My wait for the golden email finally ended today !!

Timeline -
Single applicant
Country of residence- India
CRS - 450
AOR- 4th March
MEP- 14th March
IP2 - 1st August
PPR - 3rd August

The wait was a long and anxious one. But this thread kept me going. Thank you everyone!

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
My wait for the golden email finally ended today !!

Timeline -
Single applicant
Country of residence- India
CRS - 450
AOR- 4th March
MEP- 14th March
IP2 - 1st August
PPR - 3rd August

The wait was a long and anxious one. But this thread kept me going. Thank you everyone!
Wow congrats. Mine is AOR 4th March as well. Still in IP1. Hopefully I get a similar timeline as yours with less time between IP2 and PPR. Still in two set of minds if I should apply for GCMS notes now or wait till the 6 months are completed.

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hello All..

Finally after 4 months and 20 days...rather 142 days...I got the Golden email today....the PPR.....thank you so much everyone....hold on ....everyone will get it..I am sure....

Single Applicant
FSW Outland - Mumbai

Timeline :

ITA - January 10 2018
AOR - March 14 2018
Med Pass - March 17 2018
IP1 - March 17 2018
IP2 - June 25 2018
PPR - August 3 2018

All the best to everyone who are awaiting....trust me...it will come....it will happen....we shall all meet there....

Cheers

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hi friends
Got PPR at 10:57 am and was really on cloud nine to receive... Couldn't believe because just two days before I got to know eligibility review required because it failed due to NOC through gcms notes.. but anyways senior officer approved it..
Thanx to all of you as you guys have been very supportive in this entire journey... Without u guys, it was impossible to achieve this success.. I have found this forum really helpful in my tensed hours...
Wish u all good luck...
AOR 23 March
Med/ ip1 4 April
RPRF 8 May
IP2 11 June
Notes ordered 29 June
ADR changed to NA 30 July
PPR 3 August
Passport submitted 3 August

ansh004

May 6, 2018
Hi guys

I called them yesterday and they said PR is approved on 1st August. However, I have not received any email today. Anyone in the same boat?