+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Jan 31, 2018
Guys,

I'm in usa..
AOR March 26th
status BG in process since April 13th
Submitted wife's x-ray(post pregnancy) and MEP: July 31st.
I raised Web form to add my Newborn on July 24th and still waiting to hear.
How long more do i have to wait for Web form response approximately ? and what if i get PPR request before webform response ?

Really appreciate if you could take a minute to respond.

Thanks!!

Hi, I raised CSE on July 13th and received reply on July 31st. But could be longer.

Reactions: Newbie here

Runicchief347

Jul 25, 2018
Any idea when can we get the golden mail..updated to IP2 today after almost 5 months

AOR:March 11
I have absolutely no idea, the sooner the better !

Can anyone confirm if "background check is in progress" means that the eligibility was passed ? Has anyone made it through to the background check (IP2) and somehow still failed due to ineligibility ?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I have absolutely no idea, the sooner the better !

Can anyone confirm if "background check is in progress" means that the eligibility was passed ? Has anyone made it through to the background check (IP2) and somehow still failed due to ineligibility ?
IP1 and IP2 are user defined terms and not official IRCC chronology. I have been in the so called IP2 within the same week of submitting the application.
Best way to find out is to call IRCC call center or order GCMS notes

Runicchief347

Jul 25, 2018
AoR - 6 Apr
Eligibility and Criminality - Passed - 26 May
BGC ongoing since 26 May onwards...
CEC - Inland
Perhaps CEC and Inland applicants are processed quicker, I'm not too sure.

All I know is a lot of FSW-Outland applicants (like me) seem to be stuck in the Eligibility Review stage for 4+ months which to me seems more than adequate for reviewing eligibility. I would've thought if they have moved me on to the next stage then surely they must have finished the eligibility checks first. But who knows....... because it sure aint me !

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

All I know is a lot of FSW-Outland applicants (like me) seem to be stuck in the Eligibility Review stage for 4+ months which to me seems more than adequate for reviewing eligibility. I would've thought if they have moved me on to the next stage then surely they must have finished the eligibility checks first. But who knows....... because it sure aint me !
Since you had a status update on your login, indicates thats your application is moving along and its a matter of time before you get the PPR.

To find out why is it taking such a long time, I'd suggest you call IRCC call center or to know whats going on in your application order GCMS notes

Last edited:

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No email was sent to me...I just happened to check it. Just so that everyone knows/

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

No email was sent to me...I just happened to check it. Just so that everyone knows/
generally, you don't get an email these days when such changes happen.

Robion

May 30, 2018

Great going. Yup email don't come through but be rest assured before 10.08, your PPR will do. All the best!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

What was the application status when you had logged in? was it submitted or updated?

Jul 17, 2018

Bitch Please!!!!
CEC Inland Application
AOR March 14
Still in IP1

Jul 17, 2018
Hey, I have a similar timeline. 4th March AOR and in IP1. No updates after that. Im on the edge too, but I guess we have to just hang in there. I had ordered GCMS notes 3 weeks back but I haven't received it yet. I suggest you order them soon at it looks like even that is taking a long time.
Patience is the key nothing else

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017

What's you AOR? Seems like many applications from March 2nd week are getting updates!!

Last edited: