+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hey Chris, hang in there. Have you called them?
I called them several times. For them all is ok. Three week ago, and agent told me the Eligibility was PASS. Two weeks ago, when I called a secod Agent said eligibility was MET. Last Friday I called again and the third agent who picked the call said Eligibility was still being PROCESSED. Finally I don't know which of the three to believe. I requested GCMS notes and they were retrieved on May 18th. I received them on June 19th. As per those notes, Eligibility WAS RECOMMENDED PASS. Background check still not started. I requested a second set of notes on June 29th, still waiting for them.
I have no clue what is really happening with my application.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I called them several times. For them all is ok. Three week ago, and agent told me the Eligibility was PASS. Two weeks ago, when I called a secod Agent said eligibility was MET. Last Friday I called again and the third agent who picked the call said Eligibility was still being PROCESSED. Finally I don't know which of the three to believe. I requested GCMS notes and they were retrieved on May 18th. I received them on June 19th. As per those notes, Eligibility WAS RECOMMENDED PASS. Background check still not started. I requested a second set of notes on June 29th, still waiting for them.
I have no clue what is really happening with my application.
Ordering another one in just 10 days will not help much. Give it a month atleast before ordering them again. And what GCMS says is correct, looks like an analyst has reviewed it so far, that is why it is recommended. Case officer will review to mark it as definitive.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ordering another one in just 10 days will not help much. Give it a month atleast before ordering them again. And what GCMS says is correct, looks like an analyst has reviewed it so far, that is why it is recommended. Case officer will review to mark it as definitive.
The first notes were generated on May 18th, and I requested the second ones on June 29th, almost 1 and a half month later. As you said the review recommended was done by a Case Analyst, and the due date was May 26th. That is why I requested new ones a month after such due date, since there seems to be no update. Moreover the information given by agents over the phone are contradictory. I hope the new set of notes bring something new.

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hey, not sure if this is the right thread, but here goes: The visa that CIC stamps on our passports along with the CoPR, is that our travel document (PR card substitute till it arrives)?

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hello, I tried to call cic but no luck.
My AOR : March 29th
Medicals: April 11th
Paid RPRF: May 8th

Since then I have no update in my account. I guess there was a couple of ghost uptades but I don't know the dates.

I guess I am on IP2, processing eligibility and background.

btw I am appliying from Turkey so I cannot get any information from visa office...

Is there anyone in a similar condition? I haven't been worrying about it a lot but it seems like lots of candidates got their passports...

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Hello, I tried to call cic but no luck.
My AOR : March 29th
Medicals: April 11th
Paid RPRF: May 8th

Since then I have no update in my account. I guess there was a couple of ghost uptades but I don't know the dates.

I guess I am on IP2, processing eligibility and background.

btw I am appliying from Turkey so I cannot get any information from visa office...

Is there anyone in a similar condition? I haven't been worrying about it a lot but it seems like lots of candidates got their passports...
Dont worry, many march first week aor's are still waiting especially singles.

brarsukh

May 28, 2018
My AOR is 4 March
Medicals : 14 march
IP2 :14 July
PPR :17 July

As there were no updates in my application after medicals till 14 July. On 14 it has been updated to IP2. and then PPR after 3 days.Dont worry who are in IP1 , they will be getting it soon

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
My AOR is 4 March

As there were no updates in my application after medicals till 14 July. On 14 it has been updated to IP2. and then PPR after 3 days.Dont worry who are in IP1 , they will be getting it soon
I am 4th march also, Are you single or do you have a family ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
My AOR is 4 March

congratulations!

P.S: Save your breath. You'll write it here a few hundred times, and applicants will still obsess about IP1 IP2, and ask the same damn questions.