+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I have been in IP1 since forever...
I received my AOR on March 31st, 2018.
And then I passed my Medical on April 10th, 2018.
And since then nothing. I have been waiting for almost 4 months now. It will be 4 months this week.
I sent 2 webforms to cic asking if everything is fine or is there anything else they need from me... Nothing.. no reply..
I tried calling them yesterday, could not reach an agent. I will be travelling out of US soon... And I don't know how long this is going to take.
This is taking forever... I do not know what's taking so long... My patience is really wearing out and I dont know what else I could do to find out where my application is.

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
And since then nothing. I have been waiting for almost 4 months now. It will be 4 months this week.
I sent 2 webforms to cic asking if everything is fine or is there anything else they need from me... Nothing.. no reply..
I tried calling them yesterday, could not reach an agent. I will be travelling out of US soon... And I don't know how long this is going to take.
This is taking forever... I do not know what's taking so long... My patience is really wearing out and I dont know what else I could do to find out where my application is.
Don't lose hope. Mine took 4 months 22 days since AOR. Only a small percentage of people get it quickly in a month or so. As per immitracker, around 50% or so of March AOR are yet to get PPR. Yours is still within the normal processing timeline.

Aadien0718

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Mine is similar timeline
AOR March 25
Medical Passed March 28
still waiting. I know this waiting could be frustrating sometimes, but we are well with in time frame.
one of my friends AOR is March 20 and he got PPR July 19. So it should be on its way.

Reactions: primukh26

Larissa.o

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

Finally! When my application turned 4 months old, it turned to IP2.
Important to note: I didn't receive any email adivising of changes. I just happened to login to my account and saw that it had moved. Therefore, don't know if today or yesterday.

My timeline:

FSW-Outland (Brazil)
AOR: March 25th
Meds passed: April 6th
IP2: July 23rd or 24th (the due date in GCMS notes for this step was showing July 14th o_O)
Visa Office: Ottawa
Family of 2 (Me + husband)

So, my advice to you... don't just wait for an e-mail showing that your application was changed. Login everyday and keep positive! My application has taken so much longer than my sister's or friends' that I was starting to lose it... but it's just that CIC has more apps to check now that they increased the drawees.

Now, a new wait for PPR begins!

Good luck to all!

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Same wait here Primukh. AOR March 20th and IP1 since March 29th. I have seen a few movements over the last week or so. Ours should be around the corner

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi everyone,

Finally! When my application turned 4 months old, it turned to IP2.
Important to note: I didn't receive any email adivising of changes. I just happened to login to my account and saw that it had moved. Therefore, don't know if today or yesterday.

My timeline:

FSW-Outland (Brazil)
AOR: March 25th
Meds passed: April 6th
IP2: July 23rd or 24th (the due date in GCMS notes for this step was showing July 14th o_O)
Visa Office: Ottawa
Family of 2 (Me + husband)

So, my advice to you... don't just wait for an e-mail showing that your application was changed. Login everyday and keep positive! My application has taken so much longer than my sister's or friends' that I was starting to lose it... but it's just that CIC has more apps to check now that they increased the drawees.

Now, a new wait for PPR begins!

Good luck to all!
All the best....hope u will get soon....

Reactions: Larissa.o

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi...Anyone here...who is in India..going through an agent...and signed authorised representative form in favour of the agent and for that reason...now your account does not reflect any status...except for a message...that your account has been linked to another account (which happens to be the authorised representative account )??

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I totally understand your frustration. I guess maybe u should request GCMS notes. I have been waiting too and we don't have an option other than this. My AOR is March 18 th and MEP and IP2 March 29th. Since then no updates. Only your GCMS will tell you the exact status. Don't worry stay positive.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
You won’t get any information about your application via web forms until you cross 6 months from the day you passed R10. Only way to get info about your application would be from gcms or by talking to a representative and asking the right questions.

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Thank you all for your encouragement and motivation. I will be leaving US tomorrow... and will be in India for 3-4 months... hopefully I hear soon... Does anyone have experience in the following situation:
I applied from US and now I will be in India for 3-4 months.... So if I get PPR while I am in India, is there any added complication? I remember reading a post on this forum where someone was not in the country he/she had applied from and was having a difficulty changing her VO for PPR.
If anyone has some advise please let me know.

JDCanada

Jul 24, 2018
Yes that would be a problem changing country based on what I was seeing in the PPR request. It will have US applicants send to specific PO Box address. But I'm not completely familiar with this situation