March 2018 AOR - join here!

Cubicrootofthee

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
USA
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
After PPR, when you have your CoPR that’s when your application is approved. You have to land within the expiration date mentioned on your CoPR.
What I meant was if I was done with passing all the eligibility requirements of PPR was issued. I don't see a lot of status updates on my profile. Yet, got my PPR yesterday. I had a Match AOR but with a pregnancy deferral. So, just ended up submitting the medicals last week.

TaliaMal

Jul 18, 2018
I’m so worried now.

Aor -19th March
MEP - 24th March
Ghost update - Additional documents N/A a month after and nothing ever since. I haven’t even been able to speak to anyone because it keeps disconnecting due to high volume of calls. I ordered GCMS notes early this month. What can I do now? Anybody with my timeline here?

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
AOR - March 15
Med Passed - March 21
VO - NewDelhi
No update after that.

Does NDVO take longer than other VO's?
Hoping to get a update soon.

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Hi All,

I ordered for GCMS notes on 16th June through apply GCMS. I haven't heard back anything yet from them, is it normal? It's been more than a month now...!

Did anyone, ordered their notes from them yet?
I've seen on the CIC site that there may be a longer wait time as of May 31, 2018 due to the increase in requests. Also I've seen other people with longer wait times on this forum.

I hope you get them soon.

Reactions: Robion

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hi all, I just called the call center and the agent informed me that my application is being processed in Ottawa VO and that I have passed the eligibility and there is only one step left in the background check which is the additional document that they have requested for last week. He informed me that I should likely be getting the PPR once they have reviewed the document.
Fingers crossed!
AOR March 17th

Reactions: Robion

Robion

May 30, 2018
I've seen on the CIC site that there may be a longer wait time as of May 31, 2018 due to the increase in requests. Also I've seen other people with longer wait times on this forum.

I hope you get them soon.
Thanks buddy... Let's hope for the best!

Robion

May 30, 2018
I’m so worried now.

Aor -19th March
MEP - 24th March
Ghost update - Additional documents N/A a month after and nothing ever since. I haven’t even been able to speak to anyone because it keeps disconnecting due to high volume of calls. I ordered GCMS notes early this month. What can I do now? Anybody with my timeline here?
Hey I totally how are you feeling at this stage cause we are sailing on the same boat.

My timeline is as follows;

AOR - 23.03.2018
MEP - 30.03.2018
IP1 - 30.03.2018
GCMS NOTES ORDERED - YES
GCMS ORDER DATE: 16.06.2018

As of today still no updates either on my profile or from GCMS both.

Akhs

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I’m so worried now.

Aor -19th March
MEP - 24th March
Me too AOR March 18 th
MEP and IP2 March 29
ADR submitted on March 26 th
Had a ghost update on April 4 th.
Got my GCMS generated on May 23 says eligibility Review Required. Called CIC last week eligibility still under review. CEC inland applicant

Larissa.o

May 7, 2018
I got the GCMS notes, it mentioned that my eligibility is recommended passe since 14 th April but no advancement has been made since then.
VO: Ottawa
Same here!

FSW-Outland
AOR: March 25th
Medicals passed: April 6th
Eligibility: Recommended Passed
BCG: Not started
1 dependent and big travel history

I don't understand why it's taking so long... the next due date we had in GCMS notes was July 14th... but no change up to now. Can it be backlog? But so many people got their PPRs in less than 90 days.... this wait is killing us!