+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
My aor is 6th March and since then I m in ip1. I called cic twice they only told me that my vo is Ottawa and that they are reviewing my eligibility. I have ordered gcms notes 15 days back but still no movement. Is there anyone else from March beginning who is in the same boat.
Yes.

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
Hello guys,

I got my PPR email yesterday. yayy!!
I have couple of questions for anyone who could answer..

1.) Nothing has changed in my profile though. it still says my application is in process and the BGC also is in process.

2.) The letter asked me to send the passport and the docs to Ottawa. The PR was approved from CIO. I am in India. Can i request them to move it to a nearby visa office to send my passport.

Please help!!

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hello guys,

1.) Nothing has changed in my profile though. it still says my application is in process and the BGC also is in process.

2.) The letter asked me to send the passport and the docs to Ottawa. The PR was approved from CIO. I am in India. Can i request them to move it to a nearby visa office to send my passport.

Please help!!
Congrats

The status will change to approved once your passport is stamped.

You can call them to ask for a new letter with New Delhi mentioned as VO to submit your passport.

Reactions: MCK6299

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Does getting PPR mean you are through? Also, how long can you delay landing after getting COPR?
After PPR, when you have your CoPR that’s when your application is approved. You have to land within the expiration date mentioned on your CoPR.

Reactions: Cubicrootofthee

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hello guys,

Please help!!
congrats!!

Could you share your timeline?

Reactions: MCK6299

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
congrats!!

Could you share your timeline?
AOR March 16th
MEP March 23rd
Background Check July 9th (Did not get an email but an update on my profile)
Ghost Update July 16th (120 days)
PPR July 17th

Ordered GCMS on June 27th
Called CIC two times during the 4 months. My file has been in CIO (CPP Ottawa) the whole time until my PPR.
No extensive Travel history except to USA and India which I think could have helped or not.

Good Luck and All the best! :)

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
AOR March 16th
MEP March 23rd
Background Check July 9th (Did not get an email but an update on my profile)
Ghost Update July 16th (120 days)
PPR July 17th

Ordered GCMS on June 27th
Called CIC two times during the 4 months. My file has been in CIO (CPP Ottawa) the whole time until my PPR.
No extensive Travel history except to USA and India which I think could have helped or not.

Good Luck and All the best! :)
we are still not in ip2 god knows when should we even expect