+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

ramification

Jun 27, 2018
hii all,

can any body confirm we should order notes ryt now? my aor is 14th march and there is no update in the file since then? except medical passed? n e body along with me who is stuck at the same status?
Same here... March 18 aor... Agent said last month the file is in ndvo.. No movement

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
IP2 since 13th June.. 31st Mach AOR.

Waiting for ppr :(
Tried calling CIC but call gets disconnected saying they are experiencing high volume of calls.

Anyone with same IP2 change date?
IP2 since 13th June.. 31st Mach AOR.

Waiting for ppr :(
Tried calling CIC but call gets disconnected saying they are experiencing high volume of calls.

Anyone with same IP2 change date?
Not same date but same week
AOR 23rd March & IP2 18th june
Managed to speak to an angent after waiting for 45 minutes she said my file moved to NOVA SCOTIA

Rubi111

Jan 19, 2018
Not same date but same week
AOR 23rd March & IP2 18th june
Managed to speak to an angent after waiting for 45 minutes she said my file moved to NOVA SCOTIA
Same week IP2 19 June, AOR 24 March. Never got connected to agent. so no idea whats happening

Madhuri99

Jul 12, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for Canada Express Entry along with my husband. I submitted Employment letter from my previous Company XYZ for which I worked in 2010 to 2014. In 2015, the Company is merged with another company and is now named to ABC.

When I recently asked ABC support team, for employment letter, they provided it in XYZ letter head. I submitted the same in my application. I received a concern from Canada Immigration officer about the current existence of XYZ and asked me to provide additional documents to allay their concerns.

I asked my previous company support team again and they provided me employment letter in ABC letter head which also stated that XYZ is a ABCcompany and also provided the company CIN number.

Is it okay if I upload the new Employment letter in ABC letter head to the application ? What other document/information do I need to provide them.

Please help

Thank you

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
I suggest u to keep on trying to call cic because i have read two post saying they never gt golden mail but when they called cic the agent said their application already approved
Same week IP2 19 June, AOR 24 March. Never got connected to agent. so no idea whats happening

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for Canada Express Entry along with my husband. I submitted Employment letter from my previous Company XYZ for which I worked in 2010 to 2014. In 2015, the Company is merged with another company and is now named to ABC.

When I recently asked ABC support team, for employment letter, they provided it in XYZ letter head. I submitted the same in my application. I received a concern from Canada Immigration officer about the current existence of XYZ and asked me to provide additional documents to allay their concerns.

I asked my previous company support team again and they provided me employment letter in ABC letter head which also stated that XYZ is a ABCcompany and also provided the company CIN number.

Is it okay if I upload the new Employment letter in ABC letter head to the application ? What other document/information do I need to provide them.

Please help

Thank you
I must say your previous employer is very supportive.
Can you tell what is the concern raised by IRCC ??

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Hi All,
Just an updated. Called CIC and spoke to an agent. These are my q & A.

Me: I got AOR on March 13, why isnt there any movement in my application?
CIC: We looked at your application and everything seems in order. SInce we are still within 6 month window, you shouldnt panic.

Me: Many of my friends who filed before or after me got their PR, My application states that you havent started background search on me?
CIC: If you have extensive travel history, your application response time will be later than someone with short travel history.

Me: So should I check in after sometime?
CIC: Call us after August if you dont see any movement.

I hope this helps people who are waiting like me.

Reactions: Arod

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

CIC: We looked at your application and everything seems in order. SInce we are still within 6 month window, you shouldnt panic.

Me: Many of my friends who filed before or after me got their PR, My application states that you havent started background search on me?
CIC: If you have extensive travel history, your application response time will be later than someone with short travel history.

Looks like they provided a lot of information.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

Did this agent tell you, if your eligibility, criminality is completed and passed? Travel history etc., falls under BGC/Security check phase which "usually" takes place after Eligibility and Criminality...
I suggest you order GCMS notes right away using getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Did this agent tell you, if your eligibility, criminality is completed and passed? Travel history etc., falls under BGC/Security check phase which "usually" takes place after Eligibility and Criminality...
I suggest you order GCMS notes right away using getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com
She didnt say anything specific, she looked at my file and read whatever you can read on the website. Then I asked those specific question and that is how she responded. It didnt even occur to me that there is an order of processing.