+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Many agents are not so cooperative. but I would suggest based on you aor that you have already cleared the eligibility, thats the trend nowadays for march AOR's.

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
Hi Friends

My AOR is 23 March 2018
My current application status is following.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please update me at what is the current stage of my file ?
and any hope for PPR ??
Hey mine too is same....AOR 18 March...sti st waiting...you are from delhi

exchange27

Apr 17, 2018
Hey everyone! Finally got the email for PPR! But I have a question now... do I only send the most recent passport, or do I have to send in all my passports (even the ones that have expired, but were uploaded for ITA to show last 10 years travel history)?

Here's my timeline:
AOR 30 March
Medicals Passed April 11
IP1 April 11
IP2 June 26
PPR June 27

Hang in there, guys! It'll come for you, too

shinysh

May 25, 2018
Hi,
I called CIC and they told that though my background has started, the eligibility is yet to be determined. Also they said that there are two stages in background check out of which 1st stage has been passed and my file is in Sydney Nova Scotia. I wanted to know how fast is Sydney Visa office and how much approximate time will it take to get PPR given that eligibility is not yet completed and 2nd stage of background check is left.

AOR 26 March, residing in India, Single applicant
PNP - Ontario
MED/IP1- 6 April
IP2 - 22 June

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Hey everyone! Finally got the email for PPR! But I have a question now... do I only send the most recent passport, or do I have to send in all my passports (even the ones that have expired, but were uploaded for ITA to show last 10 years travel history)?

Here's my timeline:
AOR 30 March
Medicals Passed April 11
IP1 April 11
IP2 June 26
PPR June 27

Hang in there, guys! It'll come for you, too
Congratulations!!
You have to take a print of the Ready for Visa e-mail/letter along with your original current passport and 2 photographs that are of the specifications mentioned here to a VFS.

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I called cic and the agent told me that they are still reviewing my eligibility .. my aor is 6th March. I asked him which Visa office has been allocated to me and he said still they are reviewing your eligibility. That's the only information they have. Now what does that mean that since 4 months no body has worked on my file ??

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
Received the PPR email this morning. The stangest think happened to me. My application went into IP2 on 15th May and I got nothing till 22nd. Anxious I called CIC and they informed me that the PPR email was sent to me the very next day, 16th May. For some reason, it never got delivered to me. I have been checking all my folders but it wasn’t there. I then requested the agent to log a request for resending the email and also sent a CSE. That’s how I got it. So people stuck at IP2 for a while who shouldn’t have any issues with security and criminality check must contact CIC via call or CSE to check application status. You never know what’s going on in the background. All the best to all waiting for the PR to come through.
Very strange but yes can happen...so how did you know you were in IP2...

keebs

Jan 31, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
AOR Received.
06/03/2017
Passport Req..
03/07/2018
VISA ISSUED...
11/07/2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I called cic and the agent told me that they are still reviewing my eligibility .. my aor is 6th March. I asked him which Visa office has been allocated to me and he said still they are reviewing your eligibility. That's the only information they have. Now what does that mean that since 4 months no body has worked on my file ??
You can request gcsm notes too see what has been taking place with your file

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have been calling cic all of this week but haven’t been able to get through due to high number of calls. My application moved to IP2 on 11-June (AOR -15-March 2018) and since then no news so far. What do you all suggest I do?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I just called CIC to know which visa office my application is being processed, the agent said that it is still at central intake office. My AOR was on March 16th. Do I need to worry?
No need to worry. My PPR was approved from CIO itself. Good luck.

Reactions: MCK6299