+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

musicholic

Apr 19, 2018
Hi Friends

My AOR is 23 March 2018
My current application status is following.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please update me at what is the current stage of my file ?
and any hope for PPR ??
You are in IP2, your PPR is almost here :)

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
Hi Friends

My AOR is 23 March 2018
My current application status is following.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents :We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please update me at what is the current stage of my file ?
and any hope for PPR ??
same timeline and same status... it means we are in our ip2
lets hope for PPR this or next week
in sha allah

fareed3621

May 18, 2018
Hello everyone

Thanks for all your help and support here is my timeline :

Aor 26.03.2018
Ip1 06.04.2018
Ip2 13.06.2018

Ppr 21.06.2018
Copr approved 29.06.2018

Hang in there guys it will be coming to you soon !
congratulations
my AOR IS 23 MARCH

MCK6299

Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys, I just called CIC to know which visa office my application is being processed, the agent said that it is still at central intake office. My AOR was on March 16th. Do I need to worry?

rix_08

Feb 12, 2018
yes, I did ask. but the agent was very vague in her answer. she reiterated everything which was on my online account.
Same thing happened to me. The agent did not give a clear answer when I asked him if eligibility has been cleared. He said is it well within timelines, and is being processed, pretty much the same update as the online portal