+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Ajay Abraham

Star Member
Mar 4, 2018
QUOTE="rivertosouth, post: 7043242, member: 759902"]Yes, FSW-O, Non US[/QUOTE]
same here.. FSW-O. India. and eligibility passed and background check in progress.. was you file initially in CPC ottawa?. Mine was during ip1.

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Guys..I called CIC..they said my eligibility is recommended pass and background verification is in progress. No additional documents required..now it is in nova Scotia sydney..in Ip1 it was in Ottawa..what does that mean @legalfalcon ..and others.
Hi Ajay,

What did you status in the web portal reflect? Was it the same as the one given by the customer service rep?

Abhi

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Ajay,

What did you status in the web portal reflect? Was it the same as the one given by the customer service rep?

Abhi
Portal status will remain the same until passport is stamped. The reference he got was from internal IRCC file assessment notes written by case analyst.

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi guys,
AOR on march 30th, still no update... is anyone on the same timeline??

Also I needed some clarification:
I applied for PR from USA, Indian nationality, but I will be travelling to India soon.
So what if I get PPR when I am in India? would that be a problem?

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Portal status will remain the same until passport is stamped. The reference he got was from internal IRCC file assessment notes written by case analyst.
Actually our status in portal doesn't even change to ip2, but the agent said BGC is in progress and eligibility cleared . But the portal shows BGC not started yet

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info. I've been stuck on IP1 since March 28th. So I might get an update if I call them.

Abhi

Kini

Feb 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am a single applicant from India and below is my timeline -
CRS - 451
ITA - 10th Jan 2018
AOR- 6th March 2018
IP1 - 14th March 2018
Since then there has been no update at all.

I have ordered for GCMS notes and waiting to receive it.

Is there anyone with similar dates? I went through this thread and saw that many that had an AOR in March have received PPR already.
Is there a particular trend or pattern that anyone has noticed in the way the applications are getting processed ?