+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

journeyer

May 23, 2018
Thank you guys for your inputs, support, and encouragement. It's not yet the end of my journey. I'll be starting a new one.

To those who are still waiting for PPRs, just hold on, guys. We know how you feel coz we've been through that stage before.

To those with PPRs and COPRs already, I wish you the best in your new home.

As stated by KingKurly, he first applied in 2014. Well, I applied 12 years ago when it was still paper-based and the processing time was 5 YEARS. I waited for 6 years before I got the news that all applications submitted before 2008 will not be processed and that fees paid will be refunded. I guess it was not yet my time. This recent application took me one and a half years to process from gathering documents, taking the IELTS, submission of application, waiting for OINP nomination, obtaining OINP nomination, getting ITA, and now getting the PPR. It was worth the wait. So if you feel that your application is taking too long, just remember me. :)

Special shout-out to LegalFalcon and BillHyatt for their immense contributions in this forum. I may not have directly conversed with them but their inputs and ideas are GOLD. Future applicants will greatly benefit from them.

I will still be in this forum. See you guys around. :)

Flyhi_2018

Apr 5, 2018
Amazing! Congratulations! Kudos to your patience and zeal to keep moving forward... All the best....may you retain the same positive attitude forever.

Reactions: fmk8890

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
I m in ip2 since 11 June... Should I order gcms notes or wait for golden mail for more time.... Do gcms notes makes any effect on processing?

Neo_21

Sep 22, 2017
ITA 20th Dec
AOR - 17 March, medical passed.. still stuck at IP1 and no updates yet..shall I apply for GCMS..Also tried connecting with CIC ofc but no success..

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi my AOR date is 14th March 2018
FSW O applying from Mumbai
Have an agent whose office is in Delhi
Till 2 days back I could see the status in account....it was in IP1

Then I got an email that my account has been linked to another account and so no more status visibility in my account

When checked with agent..they said it's now linked to their legal team whom I have signed as representative...they have said there is no update..

Has anyone else done the same using an authorised representative....and by when should I expect PPR...slightly tensed...thanks guys in advance

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Thank you guys for your inputs, support, and encouragement. It's not yet the end of my journey. I'll be starting a new one.

To those who are still waiting for PPRs, just hold on, guys. We know how you feel coz we've been through that stage before.

As stated by KingKurly, he first applied in 2014. Well, I applied 12 years ago when it was still paper-based and the processing time was 5 YEARS. I waited for 6 years before I got the news that all applications submitted before 2008 will not be processed and that fees paid will be refunded. I guess it was not yet my time. This recent application took me one and a half years to process from gathering documents, taking the IELTS, submission of application, waiting for OINP nomination, obtaining OINP nomination, getting ITA, and now getting the PPR. It was worth the wait. So if you feel that your application is taking too long, just remember me. :)

Special shout-out to LegalFalcon and BillHyatt for their immense contributions in this forum. I may not have directly conversed with them but their inputs and ideas are GOLD. Future applicants will greatly benefit from them.

OMG what a journey! Big congratulations to you and all the very best in Canada land :)

fareed3621

May 18, 2018

Hats off to you man... 6years not a joke
and me waiting for 100days and already lost my hope but aftr reading your post i gt my hopes back thnxs for sharing and CONGRATULATIONS