KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This afternoon I decided to order notes via @legalfalcon sir's website. As soon as I paid for the notes, I checked into my account to take note of my EE Profile No and the UCI in order to send the consent form. As soon as I logged in I noticed visual difference in text, "Application Updated". Inside I saw the BGC moved from IP1 to IP2. I was so thrilled, still am. My guess is that my application was stuck and as soon as I ordered the notes, it triggered the auto-update, I don't know. If my eligibility is passed, I am more than happy to wait 3 more months for the PPR.

@legalfalcon sir if you can give your opinion, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you so very much.

Good weekend friends :)

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
This afternoon I decided to order notes via @legalfalcon sir's website. As soon as I paid for the notes, I checked into my account to take note of my EE Profile No and the UCI in order to send the consent form. As soon as I logged in I noticed visual difference in text, "Application Updated". Inside I saw the BGC moved from IP1 to IP2. I was so thrilled, still am. My guess is that my application was stuck and as soon as I ordered the notes, it triggered the auto-update, I don't know. If my eligibility is passed, I am more than happy to wait 3 more months for the PPR.

@legalfalcon sir if you can give your opinion, I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you so very much.

Good weekend friends :)
I don't think it had anything to do with ordering of notes. But congratulations.

Reactions: KingKurly

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi All, my AOR was 15th March and today, 99days after I got an update and my status changed from IP1 to IP2 - we are processing your background check.
I have a question, since I have a valid Canadian Temporary Resident Visa, will I still get a PPR? or will I only need to be issued the COPR document?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Hi All, my AOR was 15th March and today, 99days after I got an update and my status changed from IP1 to IP2 - we are processing your background check.
I have a question, since I have a valid Canadian Temporary Resident Visa, will I still get a PPR? or will I only need to be issued the COPR document?
You will get a PPR email. The TRV makes no difference. If you are from a Visa exempt country, then you don't have to submit a passport. But you will still get a request that will detail everything.

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
Received PPR this morning. :)

Two applicants
NOC 2171

ITA 10 Jan
AoR 31 Mar
MEP/IP1 10 Apr (no email for IP1, status changed directly in account a few hours after the medical pass notification email)
IP2 12 Jun (no email)
Ghost Update 21 Jun
PPR 22 Jun

We had 3 PCCS in all.

Both have US Visas, only husband has travelled to US.

I have travelled to Australia twice.

No previous and direct family connection with Canada.

Thanks to everyone here and many congratulations to those who have seen progress and moved to PPR stage today and earlier this week.

Hang in there, it will happen for everyone

Congratulations!!! :) :)

Reactions: Histrionics

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Guys, went to IP2 today (June 22)

Review of documents: From "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided" to "not applicable"

Background check: From "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your BG check"

Is this a good sign that PPR is forthcoming?

Thanks.

It could be... and I think it is all a case by case scenario. Some people get the PPR few days after going into IP2, and some take a longer time. I have been stuck in that for about 50 days.

best of luck to all.

A_Judge

Dec 14, 2017
Guys, went to IP2 today (June 22)

Review of documents: From "we are reviewing the additional docs you provided" to "not applicable"

Background check: From "your application is in progress" to "we are processing your BG check"

Is this a good sign that PPR is forthcoming?

Thanks.
same here....exactly same happen to my profile also..

finger crossed ...waiting for PPR

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello friends
Need urgent help.
I am in IP2 since 11 June 2018 and I am from India.. FSW-O.. I want to make a call to cic to know my status...
Which number should I call as my file is outside Canada(NDVO)...
I tried calling yesterday at +1 6139444000
but they could not find my file... May b my file is outside Canada that's y..
Would really appreciate the help...