Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys can someone please respond.

I received a message that my passport has been proceed and is being sent back to where I submitted for collection. However I still don't see approved message in CIC account ?

I am getting nervous is this normal or something might be wrong ??

raaj555

Mar 1, 2018
Guys can you please help me and explain what is a ghost update and how to identify them. I see lots of people updating on same.
Thanks.

ninjarider

Feb 22, 2018
Guys can you please help me and explain what is a ghost update and how to identify them. I see lots of people updating on same.
Thanks.
Your application status will be seen as updated but when you go inside the application you don't see any change in your status or any new messages in your inbox

Reactions: raaj555

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
They don't have enough employees to look through COMPLETED applications and are being backlogged. And for your case, there is no automated way (or it's very very hard to write) to assess whether an application is fraudulent based on the history of changes. You didn't submit it, that means you are playing with it. It's a governmental agency, so whatever they do with your application, it generally follows the law and they usually add it in terms and conditions that all your activity will be recorded and analyzed. They did NOT say it anywhere, so don't worry.
Will these changes reflect in my gcms notes

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Congrats ! Im Uk resident so likely visa office is London
.. I think I'll be waiting a while longer ... IP2 June 13th
My timeline-

AOR- March 13th
IP1- March 21st
IP2- June 15th
Ghost update- June 18th
PPR- June 20th (8.25am IST)

Applicant- FSW- Outland (India)
NOC- 0125
LVO- Ottawa.

Best wishes to everyone here. Hang in there, you’ll be getting yours soon too.

Reactions: KingKurly

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi Guys, need a clarification. Is it essential to have an active job bank profile? Mine expired last week and I have forgotten the password and answers to the security questions. Hence, I am unable to renew the job Bank. Will that be an issue?

n3nimbus

Dec 26, 2017
Hi Guys, need a clarification. Is it essential to have an active job bank profile? Mine expired last week and I have forgotten the password and answers to the security questions. Hence, I am unable to renew the job Bank. Will that be an issue?
I have not even made a job Bank profile. It was pretty much optional. So I don’t think there’s any need to worry

UKDreamer

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
Guys can someone please respond.

I received a message that my passport has been proceed and is being sent back to where I submitted for collection. However I still don't see approved message in CIC account ?

I am getting nervous is this normal or something might be wrong ??

I think this is normal. I read for many members that they see the same status even after they get the passport back. It stays like that for a while before it turns to Approved. You don't need to worry anymore after you get the visa. That's what I know.

Congrats and good luck

rix_08

Feb 12, 2018
My timeline-

AOR- March 13th
IP1- March 21st
IP2- June 15th
Ghost update- June 18th
PPR- June 20th (8.25am IST)

Applicant- FSW- Outland (India)
NOC- 0125
LVO- Ottawa.

Best wishes to everyone here. Hang in there, you’ll be getting yours soon too.
congratulations :)