+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys,

As the discussion around IRCC employees being on holiday is here, this might help.

My application is in Montreal, QC and the Calendar for some city schools is here.

https://www.cqsb.qc.ca/documents/3529937/3530559/2018-2019_Quebec+Region+School+Calendar_EN_v2.pdf/84b9933e-ec2a-4291-b462-5492aaef5e29

Based on this, June 22nd to August 29th is school holiday period and it's SUMMER (which is just for few months in Canada). So employees might be off, most likely. So whatever is normal processing time, I think we should add 30 more days to that and relax for a bit.
Totally agree !!!

Rosh_1808

Jun 19, 2018
Hi All,
My AOR is 4th Mar 2018 (FSW - O residing in US - 1 Primary Applicant + 1 Dependent).
My status changed to medicals passed on 12th Mar and was asked to submit the FBI - PCC (as i had submitted thre application without PCC by including appropriate LOE).
I was given time till 13th May to submit the additional document. However, i submitted it on 2nd April itself.
The status of the additional document is since showing as "The additional documents that you provided have been uploaded". There is no change since. I was hoping at least the additional document status will change to "being reviewed" or "no further documents needed".
Anybody else in a similar situation ?

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
Guys please help me, I have not received an ITA yet but posting in post ITA forum as it will enhance the chances of someone with same experience as mine. I created an express entry profile with all my accurate credentials and did submit that. However, a friend of mine wanted to check his crs and he was doubtful that online crs calculator is not showing him accurate score as it was varying several times. So he wanted me to swap my work experience with his just for once to see if his crs is accurate or not. He didn't have eca so he couldn't create his profile, so i removed my experience put his experience as we did study together and have the same degree, i didn't change that and i was sure that bcoz of a low score of 410 I will not receive ITA soon and will put my experience back again. After checking his crs i put my experience back again after removing his experience but i was than told by a friend that cic will consider this as misrepresentation. I deleted that profile and created a new one with all accurate information and now i am in pool. But my doubt is that, will that change in work experience be considered?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Guys please help me, I have not received an ITA yet but posting in post ITA forum as it will enhance the chances of someone with same experience as mine. I created an express entry profile with all my accurate credentials and did submit that. However, a friend of mine wanted to check his crs and he was doubtful that online crs calculator is not showing him accurate score as it was varying several times. So he wanted me to swap my work experience with his just for once to see if his crs is accurate or not. He didn't have eca so he couldn't create his profile, so i removed my experience put his experience as we did study together and have the same degree, i didn't change that and i was sure that bcoz of a low score of 410 I will not receive ITA soon and will put my experience back again. After checking his crs i put my experience back again after removing his experience but i was than told by a friend that cic will consider this as misrepresentation. I deleted that profile and created a new one with all accurate information and now i am in pool. But my doubt is that, will that change in work experience be considered?
No, that's fine.

sreekar545

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
They don't have enough employees to look through COMPLETED applications and are being backlogged. And for your case, there is no automated way (or it's very very hard to write) to assess whether an application is fraudulent based on the history of changes. You didn't submit it, that means you are playing with it. It's a governmental agency, so whatever they do with your application, it generally follows the law and they usually add it in terms and conditions that all your activity will be recorded and analyzed. They did NOT say it anywhere, so don't worry.

Reactions: luisalbert

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
But they will only respond if it is more than 6 months right?
Wait a second, this kind of inquiry will be answered within 10 days, that is all. I did it a month ago, with only 2 months after AOR.

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
My timeline-

AOR- March 13th
IP1- March 21st
IP2- June 15th
Ghost update- June 18th
PPR- June 20th (8.25am IST)

Applicant- FSW- Outland (India)
NOC- 0125
LVO- Ottawa.

Best wishes to everyone here. Hang in there, you’ll be getting yours soon too.

Robion

May 30, 2018
My timeline-

AOR- March 13th
IP1- March 21st
IP2- June 15th
Ghost update- June 18th

NOC- 0125
LVO- Ottawa.

Congratulations to you!!

Hope we should get ours soon. The wait has been long and honestly quite stressful.

Arjunj

May 22, 2018
My timeline-

AOR- March 13th
IP1- March 21st
IP2- June 15th
Ghost update- June 18th

NOC- 0125
LVO- Ottawa.

Congrats :D

Reactions: Gwills

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
They don't have enough employees to look through COMPLETED applications and are being backlogged. And for your case, there is no automated way (or it's very very hard to write) to assess whether an application is fraudulent based on the history of changes. You didn't submit it, that means you are playing with it. It's a governmental agency, so whatever they do with your application, it generally follows the law and they usually add it in terms and conditions that all your activity will be recorded and analyzed. They did NOT say it anywhere, so don't worry.
Will these changes reflect in my gcms notes?