Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, BiR!

What time did you receive the "black and white" email. :)

At 9 AM IST. Which seems strange as my VO is Ottawa and 9 AM IST is night in Ottawa so seems like emails are auto generated or scheduled to be sent in batches.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally

After waiting for so many years, facing procedural fairness, getting refusal once, I received the black and white email(it wasn't golden as many of us are saying golden email) which asks me to submit passport.

I have never felt such relief after reading one single email. Literally, have no words describe my feelings.

For people who want to know my timeline is in the signature.
Many many congratulation mate. Have a great party tonight. You deserve it!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys

Happy to share with u the good news I finally got the Golden Mail right now

Stat
AOR 7th March
MEP 16th march
IP2 04Th april
Ghost update 31 May
PPR 5th of june

Stream PNP O NB
VO Sydney

Thanks you all for your support
Congratulations. Time to celebrate! :) Good luck with your journey further.

Reactions: Rahma.Deha

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At 9 AM IST. Which seems strange as my VO is Ottawa and 9 AM IST is night in Ottawa so seems like emails are auto generated or scheduled to be sent in batches.
That's correct. PPR emails are sent in batches. That is why we keep hearing people say application approved but PPR email not sent.

Reactions: Gwills

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hi Everyone,

AOR - march 25th
MEP - 02 april

Since then in IP1, can somebody suggest when should i expect PPR? as I see many of the MARCH AOR's have already received PPR request, How and what basis are these applications being worked upon, I am very worried as i have an assignment ready in canada and I m just waiting for PPR request.

Thanks in advance for your time.

A_Judge

Dec 14, 2017
AOR-March 7
MED- 16th march
request for RPRF-6th Apr
paid RPRF-7th Apr
no updation yet.
additional document is being reviewed since 2 months.its almost completed 3 months after AOR.
Don't know my Visa office

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

AOR - march 25th
MEP - 02 april

Since then in IP1, can somebody suggest when should i expect PPR? as I see many of the MARCH AOR's have already received PPR request, How and what basis are these applications being worked upon, I am very worried as i have an assignment ready in canada and I m just waiting for PPR request.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Hi Namrata, I would suggest you to call IRCC call centre and speak to an agent to understand the status of your application. Please ask them pointed question e.g.

- Has the eligibilty review started, if yes has it been completed and what the final outcome of it (this is where all the point that you are claiming get added up, verified and confirmed (IELTS, work work experience, education, age etc, PoF)
- Has the background check started ? If yes what’s the status
- Has the security check started ?
- Ask them what’s your visa office

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hi Namrata, I would suggest you to call IRCC call centre and speak to an agent to understand the status of your application. Please ask them pointed question e.g.

- Has the eligibilty review started, if yes has it been completed and what the final outcome of it (this is where all the point that you are claiming get added up, verified and confirmed (IELTS, work work experience, education, age etc, PoF)
- Has the background check started ? If yes what’s the status
- Has the security check started ?
- Ask them what’s your visa office

Thanks a lot !! really appreciate your help, then too do you have an idea how much more time it can take

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys

I just phoned via google dialer got through to an agent but all she would tell me is that its open and in progress and sounded a bit annoyed id phoned tbh !

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Hi guys

I just phoned via google dialer got through to an agent but all she would tell me is that its open and in progress and sounded a bit annoyed id phoned tbh !
That's what most of the them keep saying, like someone mentioned here, most of the agent just tell you it is well within 6 months processing time and you have till September. I have spoken to three different agents so far and that's what all three said...