shinysh

May 25, 2018
Hi,
My timeline is as follows:
AOR- 26 March 2018
Med/IP1- 6 April
No update since then.
PNP-O, India
Called the CIC about 10 days back, they said the eligibility is almost complete. They also told that my file has not been touched since late April.

Does anyone has an idea about how much time they usually take to start processing the case again? I know its weird question, but would like to know if this information can be useful in knowing when I can expect PPR.

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi Everyone, I see some of you have recieved your PPR. Congratulations guys!

Also, some moved to IP2 as per the tracker. My AOR is Mar 15 2018 and I'm still in IP1. Any idea if FSW - O are given preference over PNP-O?
Hi there,
My AOR is Mar 14th 2018 and I'm still in IP1 also. I have a Provincial Nomination from Ontario. I don't believe there's any preference for PNP.

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
heloo everyone ..congrultn for those people acheive pr in may ....pls guide me
AOR 6 MARCH
MEDICAL 15 MARCH AND IP1
NW NO UPDATE
WHAT CAN I DO ..APPLY GCMS NOTES OR call CIC ....IF CALL THEN CALL WHICH CENTER CANADA OR INDIA CENTER

Reactions: Kamal singla

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi there,
My AOR is Mar 14th 2018 and I'm still in IP1 also. I have a Provincial Nomination from Ontario. I don't believe there's any preference for PNP.
IMHO PNP preference finishes the moment you are awarded the 600 points which helps you elevate your EE score. From there on you are in the cue like others and will end being reviwed as per tribe schedule of the case officer

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
delhi and chandigarh also cic center avilable ?? if yes then i will call these center ?? plz send contact number delhi and chandigarh service center ...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
i was calling but call not connect ..suppose if i will call cic agent ask which type of question for enquiries purpose?? any negative effect on my file ..
It’s the weekend here yaar.. they work Monday to Friday between 8:00 to 4:00 Ottawa/Toronto local time.

As them after they verify your application number, date of birth and other details the following;

- is my eligibility passed or is it ongoing
- is my Background check started or not yet

Before you ask me about eligibility and bgc, please check this thread as to why these 2 things are important https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/post-e-apr-process-and-common-reasons-for-rejection.510587/

Hope this helps!!!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018