+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
They didn't give me any useful information when I called them either. No idea why is it taking this long. Good luck to you, keep me posted.
Hey,

Not much of an update but I had raised a CSE for my renewed passport on April 24 & I received the confirmation today that they have received the document & forwarded to the responsible office.

remo1563

Nov 16, 2017
Hi, I'm also wondering if anyone can clarify what a ghost update is. I am thinking its when you receive a update message but upon checking your application, you don't see any status updated...am I right?
Below is my info:
OINP nominated
AOR: 2018-Mar-15
Medical Passed: 2018-Mar-24
IP1 since then

Reactions: Neetp

scj

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I'm also wondering if anyone can clarify what a ghost update is. I am thinking its when you receive a update message but upon checking your application, you don't see any status updated...am I right?
Below is my info:
OINP nominated
AOR: 2018-Mar-15
Medical Passed: 2018-Mar-24
IP1 since then

you are right!! I did not receive an email, but when i checked my account, it had "updated" mentioned. But nothing had changed on Friday (may 4). I got a second update and my status was changed to IP 2 on May 7th. In the evening i got my PPR.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are right!! I did not receive an email, but when i checked my account, it had "updated" mentioned. But nothing had changed on Friday (may 4). I got a second update and my status was changed to IP 2 on May 7th. In the evening i got my PPR.
Many many congratulations mate. No doubt fantastic start to the week. Take a week off and celebrate now; you deserve it! ;)

Reactions: Gwills
May 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in March 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
My AOR is march 14. Please add me to group.
Thanks,
Abhishek
091-98177-10147

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Congratulations :) all the best for journey ahead

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Congrats. What’s your category and are you applying from US?

mamun316

May 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

New to the forum. I received my AOR on 27th March. Could you please add me on the WhatsApp group?

+ 8615901604457

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Hi All,
I have recieived ITA in Feb 7 and AOR on Mar 29. I got PPR couple of days back. I am in Detroit, Michigan and I want to know which is the best option to get the photos taken. I have called drug stores, Walmart, Costco etc. and none of them do this. Called a lot of local studios and again none of them do this. Can anyone please suggest what is the best option to do this. The spefication document says to get the photo taken by commercial photographer. Please help!

Regards
Varun
Have you tried UPS, I got my done there for my OPT application. My earlier photos from walmart were rejected.