+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Mayavi

May 6, 2018
Hey Everyone, Any active whatsapp grouo for Aptil AOR folks?

AOR : 28th April
Medical: May 03

Please share the link for any of active Whatsapp group, TIA :)

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
Received a ghost update

AOR - March 3rd.

This is our second attempt...Last year my application was rejected as we did not include duties of employment.
Hi. Could you please give some more details .. are you FSW US applicant ? And are you in IP1 or IP2 ? It will be helpful for us to find out if they started with March AOR files for Non FSW US and all PNP applicants ... and congrats for ghost update .. it is definitely a PPR ..

scj

Aug 1, 2017
Hi. Could you please give some more details .. are you FSW US applicant ? And are you in IP1 or IP2 ? It will be helpful for us to find out if they started with March AOR files for Non FSW US and all PNP applicants ... and congrats for ghost update .. it is definitely a PPR ..

I am still in IP 1. US applicant.

pseetha

Jan 1, 2018
Looking for some advice.
I have AOR from March 20th. I submitted with X-ray deferral for my wife. Is that why I haven't heard back anything? Do I need to follow up?
Even I am interested to know about the process if there is a X-ray deferral for wife. Would they pass the medicals for other's and they would wait for spouse x-ray to initiate the process?

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Received a ghost update

AOR - March 3rd.

This is our second attempt...Last year my application was rejected as we did not include duties of employment.
Sorry another question about your rejection did you not include duties at all or just not enough ? Or where they not in your employment letters ? Just wanting to know as a bit worried about ours !

scj

Aug 1, 2017
Sorry another question about your rejection did you not include duties at all or just not enough ? Or where they not in your employment letters ? Just wanting to know as a bit worried about ours !
we did not give any details of the employment duties, but we had included pay stubs, offer letter .

Reactions: Gwills

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
we did not give any details of the employment duties, but we had included pay stubs, offer letter .
Thank you for your speedy response ! Sorry you went through that but glad it looks as though you have ppr ! Our companies wouldnt provide duties in our letter but we added letters from former supervisor offical job description on headed paper pay stubs and emails stating they couldnt add this to the letters so hopefully this will be enough

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
Congrats! I am also a FSW US applicant. Given that you received a ghost update even though you are in IP1, I am more convinced that cic is working on our files despite we are "stuck" in IP1

mrjayd

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28/03/2018
IELTS Request
4/04/2018
Med's Done....
5/04/2018
Passport Req..
1-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2018
LANDED..........
28-01-2019
Hi guys,

my company only gave a summary of each roles, i had to plead with the hr director. it is against company policy to issue such letters while in service. hope ircc will accept it.

roseds04

May 3, 2018
Dubai, United Arab Emriates
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
17-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-03-2018
AOR was March 17th and still stuck in IP1, glad to know it isn't just me :p

But as per immitracker it seems some March AORs have received their PPR (non-us) and a lot of Feb AORs have received also... so just be patient everyone! (including me). Hang in there!!