KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the myimmitracker.com, 40 PPRs for March AOR. Mostly CEC, PNP and FSW-O from the US. Handful of FSW-O from India and other nations like Nigeria. Altogether 401 cases active in the tracker.

Reactions: Mitor

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
CRS = 483
FSW-Inland

ITA - 11 April
AoR - 18 April
MEP/IP2 - 21 April.
I checked the application on 21 April and it has been changed. I had no email from CIC about the update. I had an email from CIC on 26 April but no change had occurred.

It seems so quick to me.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Call IRCC, they told me exactly what I’m at. They told me they start eligibility. And later weeks, when I asked, they told me Eligibility passed and week later I called , they told me bgc in progress. Never hurt to ask. ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ Toronto time before 10 am call and find out your stage
HeyI treis calling that number through google hangouts but it says check your number.

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi guys please help ! I have been trying to contact cic on the phone numbers (613)944 4000 ( one time they said it's the wrong department and they cannot put me through the right one as I was calling from outside Canada and the second time she said she will put me through and hung up) . The other number (888)242-2100 which people are suggesting to call before 10 Am Toronto time seems to be wrong number as it says to check the number.

Can anybody please guide me into the right direction. I want to know my VO.

Thanks !

Mitor

Oct 15, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
H
CRS = 483
FSW-Inland

ITA - 11 April
AoR - 18 April
MEP/IP2 - 21 April.
I checked the application on 21 April and it has been changed. I had no email from CIC about the update. I had an email from CIC on 26 April but no change had occurred.

It seems so quick to me.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
HI! I can sense that you will get your PPR in a week.. .I got mine in less than a month after AOR. just check your email and wait for RFV message! Good luck!

Reactions: Oksamjackson

Mitor

Oct 15, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
01-07-2018
That's absolutely correct. I have no problem waiting for the PPR. I just wish IRCC kept us a bit updated! No update since 12 March makes me wonder, what is going on. By now I am sure that my file must have been transferred to NDVO. I wish Ottawa handled my application till the end. Ah well, the wait continues. Good day my friend :)
Hi! any update on your application?

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

My AOR is March 20th. I passed meds on 29th March and have been on IP1 since then. I am an FSW-O applicant from the US. This is such a weird timeline - been on IP1 for over a month now. Anybody else in a similar situation or experienced a similar timeline in the past? Thanks

Abhishek

Last edited:

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

My AOR is March 20th. I passed Meds on 29th March and have been on IP1 since then. I am an FSW-O applicant from the US. This is such a weird timeline - been on IP1 for over a month now. Anybody else in a similar situation or experience a similar timeline in the past? Thanks

Abhishek
Hello yes simular timeline but not in usa fsw-o

Aor 26th march
Meds passed April 6th
Ip1 since then

Arod

May 15, 2017
Seems like priority is much more on CEC applications for now and also FSW-O applications from the US.
Is it just me or does anyone else think this is unfair? How come some people's applications are prioritized while others need to wait for long if the fees are the same for everyone? It's not like the US based candidates signed up for a Premium Package.

I think the right way to go would be to process the applications in the order they are received, regardless of where the candidate is coming from.

Just my two cents.

Nikita Pant

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2017
Doc's Request.
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Hi,
My AOR is 13th March, IP1- 21st March.
No update ever since. Was wondering what’s taking so long to process it any further.