+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys

I got my aor on 6th March. Medical passed on 16th March and from then I am in ip1 stage. No update since then. Can you tell me what should I do??

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys

I got my aor on 6th March. Medical passed on 16th March and from then I am in ip1 stage. No update since then. Can you tell me what should I do??
Call IRCC, they told me exactly what I’m at. They told me they start eligibility. And later weeks, when I asked, they told me Eligibility passed and week later I called , they told me bgc in progress. Never hurt to ask. ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ Toronto time before 10 am call and find out your stage

Jasmine22

Apr 4, 2018
Hi I am in the same boat, AOR March 10th,
IP1 March 17th,
addition documents requested March 20th,
documents uploaded March 27th,
Medical passed and IP2 April 20th.
Since then there is no change. My file is with Sydney NS, CIO. I called on March 24th, it was there, even on April 26th, the file was still at Sydney CIO and the agent told me that they have already initiated my background check there but eventually my file will be transferred to Ottawa office for final processing.

hey,

How do u confirm where the file is as in with which Visa office? sydney or ottawa??

smallchainring

Dec 13, 2017
Europe
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2019
Hi I am in the same boat, AOR March 10th,
IP1 March 17th,
addition documents requested March 20th,
documents uploaded March 27th,
Medical passed and IP2 April 20th.
Since then there is no change. My file is with Sydney NS, CIO. I called on March 24th, it was there, even on April 26th, the file was still at Sydney CIO and the agent told me that they have already initiated my background check there but eventually my file will be transferred to Ottawa office for final processing.
I see. So, it seems normal for a case to be with the CIO for this long. I was worried that the case may be in a limbo state. Thanks for sharing.

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
That link is only for paper based applications.

If you have your application number that starts with E, you can call IRCC and follow the automated menu, enter your details and it will read out your status exactly as it is online. Call from Skype or Hangouts, it’s free.
Thanks. What is the IRCC number ?

Esh2

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Call IRCC, they told me exactly what I’m at. They told me they start eligibility. And later weeks, when I asked, they told me Eligibility passed and week later I called , they told me bgc in progress. Never hurt to ask. ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ Toronto time before 10 am call and find out your stage[/QUOTE
Should I wait for a few more days or just call? Is there anyone else who's got aor in early March and still in ip1?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just received the golden email. My timeline:
FSW-O, US
ITA- 19th January
AOR- 29th March
MEP/IP2- 7th April
PPR- 30th April
VO- Ottawa
Congratz man. It can’t be just now. You should probably have it already and just found it. Did you check your online CIC any ghost update when you receive ppr?

Your timeline is so fast man. Jealous. I’m close to your time line and I’m AOR 04.03

Reactions: ravi_p

Zorawar28

Apr 20, 2018
Congratulations, I had similar aor , but stuck at mep/ip1 since 7th April. Glad to know that ircc is touching march applications. Hope to see some update this week.
Just received the golden email. My timeline:
FSW-O, US
ITA- 19th January
AOR- 29th March
MEP/IP2- 7th April
PPR- 30th April
VO- Ottawa

Reactions: ravi_p

ravi_p

Apr 18, 2018
Congratz man. It can’t be just now. You should probably have it already and just found it. Did you check your online CIC any ghost update when you receive ppr?

Your timeline is so fast man. Jealous. I’m close to your time line and I’m AOR 04.03
No ghost update..
I received the email yesterday. I just checked it today..
I guess I was not expecting this soon..
Patience is the key here brother. Eventually you will get it..

Last edited:

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
No ghost update..
I received the email yesterday. I just checked it today..
I guess I was not expecting this soon..
Patience is the key here brother. Eventually you will get it..
Congrats ,
Aor - Mar 20
Ip1 - got done
Medical then got it
Ip2 - Apr 11 , after that no update nor email

I didnt pay the RPRF amount upfront , is it that delaying it , keep on loosing my mind

Last edited:

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats ,
Aor - Mar 20
Ip1 - got done
Medical then got it
Ip2 - Apr 11 , after that no update nor email

I didnt pay the RPRF amount upfront , is it that delaying it , keep on loosing my mind
It won't delay because of that. If they have finalized your application and you haven't paid it up-front, the maximum it would delay your PPR by 2-3 days!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received the golden email. My timeline:
FSW-O, US
ITA- 19th January
AOR- 29th March