+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello March Guys,
I am just from contacting CIC and was informed that my application is still under eligibility review. No BC started. She said with the 6 months processing time, I should normally expect to have a decision by September. I hope thing will work differently from what she predicts.
My AOR is March 2, and MED/IP1 since March 9th. Since then no updates.
Any positive note from a different end for March AORs?
Please share....

Reactions: KingKurly

philbert26

Nov 7, 2017
Hello March Guys,
I am just from contacting CIC and was informed that my application is still under eligibility review. No BC started. She said with the 6 months processing time, I should normally expect to have a decision by September. I hope thing will work differently from what she predicts.
Please share....
This is just their standard statement that releases them from any liability. It really means nothing. You have to probe more or just order GCMS notes if you want hard info. Wait 2.5 months and then order GCMS notes.

Reactions: Bal5 and KingKurly

Flyhi_2018

Apr 5, 2018
Exaxtly the same reply, took about 45min to finally talk to an agent and below data is the exact same...But my timeline is AOR March 12th, MED/IP1 Since 21st March and that my processing centre is Ottawa.

Hello March Guys,
Please share....[/QUOTE]

bimbomanuel

Mar 28, 2018
Just called CIC and Agent told me that They don't need Additional document at the moment. My eligibility is recommended pass. They are processing my background check at the moment. My VO is CPC-Ottawa. For timeline, please see my signature. I hope we all got PPR very soon...!
Please were you on IP2 before the call or u were stuck on IP1

Shree_UK

Sep 7, 2017
CEC-Inland, AOR: 22nd Mar, MED and direct to IP2: 29th Mar In IP2 since then. No updates BCG shows we are processing your BGC, do not need additional docs. Application status: We are processing your application..
Someone could help me this means eligibility is passed and only BGC and SS is pending or in-progress? Thanks

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
CEC-Inland, AOR: 22nd Mar, MED and direct to IP2: 29th Mar In IP2 since then. No updates BCG shows we are processing your BGC, do not need additional docs. Application status: We are processing your application..
Someone could help me this means eligibility is passed and only BGC and SS is pending or in-progress? Thanks
Call ‭1 (888) 242-2100‬ I usually call Toronto time 10am. And choose your own category and choose to speak to an agent. It turned out that they know everything. I was told first time my eligibility wasn’t complete and second time I called I was told my eligibility was complete and they are doing part one bgc and part two not started. Ask them they know everything

Reactions: Bal5

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Can it happen that someone clears the eligibility but their account status says we are processing your application and will let you know when we start your background check (message we get at IP1)

ee_candidate

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Can it happen that someone clears the eligibility but their account status says we are processing your application and will let you know when we start your background check (message we get at IP1)
Yes. There have been cases where a PPR has been given but the candidate never left IP1

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing to worry about.
It is not an Email, but a MyCIC account message.
I received 2 "How to find jobs in Canada" messages, one after profile creation and one after IELTS Score update.,
and both before my ITA and AOR. No such message after my AOR.
Not worried about that email. Just concerned that many of the applicants are getting some update who submitted their application in March, but nothing for me since MEP. Not expecting any update this week either. Just hoping the processing is going on in the background. Good day.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello March Guys,
Please share....
Seems like you and I are in the same boat for now. AOR March 4, MEP March 12 and nothing since then. Ah rite, just like Greenday once said, Wake Me Up When September Ends :D

Reactions: Bal5

Megalith27

Apr 26, 2018
Congrats to everyone you received the PPR email and wishing the same and some patience to the rest of us who are awaiting that email.
Can I also kindly ask everyone to keep their MyImmiTracker cases up to date so that we can get a better statistics and estimation.

Reactions: KingKurly

Bumble123

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
You can call at ‭+1 (613) 944-4000‬. It will reach an IVR that will redirect you to IRCC. You could try google hangout, coz the wait time is generally about 30-40 minutes
Hey can you tell me where did you call from. I called from USA to this number and it said "this toll free number is not available for outside Canada"

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hey can you tell me where did you call from. I called from USA to this number and it said "this toll free number is not available for outside Canada"
download google hangout and dial from that you will be able to reach them.