March 2018 AOR - join here!

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
They might or might not ask for it during their review of your application, so to be on the safe side, you can send it online via CSE (case specific enquiry) and ask them to attach it to your file.
Kindly mention the link to raise cse...:)

kamal_786

Mar 23, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
21 May 2017
Nomination.....
7 Feb 2018
AOR Received.
24 March
what about me? ive been IP2 since march 17
Well, I cant say the exact date of yours, however, I have gone through some threads & found that IP2 may take 2-4 weeks. Just wait, I guess its on the way :)

preety84

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, Can you share the whatsapp group link.
Hi Sushant, i saw another post from you in another forum regarding WES evaluation with degree from non recognized institute. Wanted to get guidance on how did you enter it in education details for express entry?Or did you skip it? I am in the same situation and would appreciate any feedback.

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Kindly mention the link to raise cse...:)
This should not effect the application as they have already taken our WES evaluation report and IELTS test result numbers in the application. These results are shared with IRCC as it is. So it’s like the medical, we only share the unique ID no and IRCC pulls out our result from the system. I guess that’s how it should work for WES and IELTS. Please advice of my understanding is incorrect.

anjiy021

Apr 5, 2018
My AOR was on 5 March. Medical passed on 14 March. Since then in IP1.
Yes, they did. My VO is Ottawa, who is currently sleeping under a cosy blanket, though they sometimes open their eyes to look at the snow from the window and give PPRs to a few CEC applicants.

My AOR was on March 6th, 2018.
My

Newbie here

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
My AOR is March 26th. Still Medicals in review, Background 'they will let you know when they start. Is this normal ? I hear many people got their MEP...any advice or information please ?

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
My AOR is March 26th. Still Medicals in review, Background 'they will let you know when they start. Is this normal ? I hear many people got their MEP...any advice or information please ?
Same here. For me they still say medicals not required. AOR March 30th. When did you get your medicals done? Mine were on March 28th.