App. Filed.......
21 May 2017
Nomination.....
7 Feb 2018
AOR Received.
24 March
Hey Got an update on 14 April

Here what my application status is -

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

It seems that I'm moved to IP2 stage. :).. Can anyone please confirm?

Also still not added in March AOR group although have sent me number 2 times. o_O

Reactions: Bal5

charanbir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
pre medicals
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
LANDED..........
29-08-2013

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also still not added in March AOR group although have sent me number 2 times. o_O
Yes you are in IP2 Stage.

Reactions: kamal_786

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Nice, which day AOR, what’s your category?

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017

You are IP2 according to the words of Background check

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
Not yet, according to immitracker they are clearing up CEC and FSW’s of December, January and February, hoping March PPRs are coming soon...
According to the tracker, there are 13 March AORs already got PPR. Maybe the fastest 10% of March AORs could get PPR this month.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
According to the tracker, there are 13 March AORs already got PPR. Maybe the fastest 10% of March AORs could get PPR this month.
yeah, there are..and quite random though..anyway will see what the end of April will bring

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok thank u so much
but im confused what exactly happens in background check? i checked with all my employers yesterday and none of them have received any calls for verification or anything yet.
in background are they just checking for criminality then?
Background check can be time consuming process sometimes. They look for various things which involves inquiry to various international organization. For comprehensive understanding of what happens during IP2, please go through the hyplink below; prepared by @legalfalcon.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Your eligibility is already passed without any inquiry to your employers. So no need to dread about it. Criminality is done at the beginning along with your medicals and for that they only check the provided PCC. No need to worry, just relax and try to enjoy this waiting time. Your application may have been approved by now, its just they send PPR in batches. Could be this week, or may be next. Either way you are almost certain now. Have a good day. Cheers.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omg thaank u sooo much! thats the only thing that was giving me sleepless nights. like do i meet all the requirements for work experience what if they think the employment letter matches the NOC code or what if they they're just unable to verify my education or jobs.

so now it means for sure i have passed the eligiblity and the only thing that could be going on is the security check, right?
Usually Eligibility assessment happens in the stage before IP2, i.e, NA2. Upon the completion of NA2, they will either send your application either to LVO or else the whole process is completed from Ottawa itself. You could call IRCC and ask for the confirmation if your application has been transferred to the LVO or not. Based on recommendation, I believe, officer at LVO will decide weather they will re-do the eligibility assessment or not. However, I am not too sure if they re-do it or not. But from my knowledge so far, you are good for PPR in next few days or couple of weeks depending upon your background. Be patient and enjoy this time. From what I read from people in my situation, most probably, my Eligibility has not even started! I too am worried about my work experience matching the NOC for which I have claimed points for. Fingers crossed!

Please go through the hyperlink below to have a general understanding of PR process after AOR. Cheers.
https://immiknowhow.com/2017/07/16/bg-and-medical-status-and-its-meaning-post-aor/

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
thanks. What is LVO?

I found out last week that my VO is Vancouver, BC. I dont know if that means it will be transferred to ottawa soon or whats going on.

what do you think?
I believe it is London visa office. In case you know your visa office which in your case is Vancouver, doesn’t it mean that the file has already been transferred to them?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can someone please inform me? I have been asking this for weeks, but no assistance. At what stage exactly are applications transfered to CPC or VO? Mine was transferred to CPC Ottawa since March but still my CIC Page still in IP1.