+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

St. Mikael

Apr 11, 2018
Hi all. AOR 15 March 2018, MEP 22 March 2018. I have sent cic different inquiries pertaining to the under listed Items.

1. My Visa Office: I sent them emails asking about the Visa Office my file is being processed in, but so far the only feedback I've got is an automated message.

2. I also got an update for ADR. One was RPRF fees and the other was for IMM 5475 authority to release information to a designated individual which i duly filled and submitted on March 28, 2018 but up to this point I'm still seeing 'we are processing the additional documents you provided'.

Does it usually take cic this long to process payments and other routine forms, or is it that they just haven't come around to updating our profiles?

aormarch2018

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hi friends,

Please kindly advise my case

Applied PR under FSW but refused last October due to stupid mistake not including references to prove experience and NOC (just contracts), after going through an extensive wait for FBI PCC.

Reapplied @ 442 with updated information and all others are unchanged (including medicals), and AOR March 2, 2018. Until today, nothing has been updated, no MEP nothing. Please kindly advise if I should raise GCMS or just wait some more time.

Many thanks,
Andy
1. How long after AOR or IP1 were you rejected (in first application?)
2. must have already passed your Med and be in IP1 . I guess you should call CIC and talk to them about your concerns.

Reactions: andyvn