+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 20 March, on 29 March I received email that my application had been updated, but I cannot tell what have changed in my application. I am not sure if it is eligibility, there is message we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Any ideas, because I didn’t remember what message there was at first.
i am also in the same boat and same date AOR mar 20 , i got a mail saying message in your application on mar 29, when i logged in it was showing updated , but when i moved to my application , no change in any questionare all are in same stage , was very happy when i saw the mail , but no update made me very sad :(

Dee....

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in March 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Hi Andy,

My AOR is 19th March and Medicals passed 26th March. Please add me to the group (+2348079774201).
Thanks.

arjitkd84

Mar 19, 2018
My AOR date was 14 March FSW-O.Still at IP1 stage. Most of the march candidates have stuck at IP1 stage. I have observed mass IP2 updates on 27 and 28 February at immitracker. Likewise, it is highly likely that another mass IP2 update may come anytime . Generally, when website goes under maintenance. Let's hope for the best.

Xinzhong Du

Star Member
Jan 7, 2017
my AOR is march 6th and IP2 March 17.

im having anxiety attacks because i dont know if this means ill get PPR soon or late?

also, i emailed to find out what my VO is but got an autmated message immedaitely that said to not send e-mail if u r requesting what your VO is.

Its been 12 days since i sent the email and got no further reply. should i send a new email? also im being represented through an agent but i sent the email myself.
I think it's better to just wait. IP2 doesn't mean PPR soon

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017

im having anxiety attacks because i dont know if this means ill get PPR soon or late?

also, i emailed to find out what my VO is but got an autmated message immedaitely that said to not send e-mail if u r requesting what your VO is.

Its been 12 days since i sent the email and got no further reply. should i send a new email? also im being represented through an agent but i sent the email myself.
Don't worry! Relax
They have stopped responding for VO emails since last month.
And your application is so new! You need to wait

just relax and let PPR email come your way soon :)

Arod

May 15, 2017
The more calls we make and the more e-mails we send the slower they will process our applications.

Let's just relax and give them time to do their job.

Reactions: KingKurly

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
My AOR date was 14 March FSW-O.Still at IP1 stage. Most of the march candidates have stuck at IP1 stage. I have observed mass IP2 updates on 27 and 28 February at immitracker. Likewise, it is highly likely that another mass IP2 update may come anytime . Generally, when website goes under maintenance. Let's hope for the best.
Waiting for that maintenance

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018

You're lucky that you're at IP2. Majoritu of March AORs are on IP1. Relax and enjoy!