Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Hi, I have uploaded all documents, but submit button still not showing and also showing a client information upload option though no need of LOE. Could anyone please help.

SNEF

Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

Could you add me to the Whatsapp group? + 33 6 20 nine eight six one eight two

AOR on March 8th
IP2 since March 16th

Thanks
Bonjour , ton profil EE est en français ? comment tu sais que c'est en IP2 ? Merci

kavi21186

Feb 7, 2018
Chennai, India
Category........
FSW
Hi, I have uploaded all documents, but submit button still not showing and also showing a client information upload option though no need of LOE. Could anyone please help.
Write a generic LoE requesting the Visa officer to look into the documents you have submitted and attach it to client Letter. I think this should work.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I submitted my application on March 6th and I have the same status as yours. As per Immitracker, hardly3-4 people have moved to IP2 stage (and I am considering only FSW-O stream for a more realistic comparison). Don't worry, our applications will move to next stages soon. =)
Good luck to you!
Hey mate, hope you are well. I suppose you are correct. I do check immitracker and can see a lot of application on same date and lot after have their Background Check - In Progress 1 in the immitracker. I wonder if it means same as ours or it means that their Background Check is in progress. Just wondering. Once my Eligibility is given green light, I can wait it out patiently for other formalities. Hopefully. Have a great weekend :)

nidiw2017

Oct 13, 2017
AOR Received.
06-03-2018
Med's Done....
16-03-2018
Hey mate, hope you are well. I suppose you are correct. I do check immitracker and can see a lot of application on same date and lot after have their Background Check - In Progress 1 in the immitracker. I wonder if it means same as ours or it means that their Background Check is in progress. Just wondering. Once my Eligibility is given green light, I can wait it out patiently for other formalities. Hopefully. Have a great weekend :)
Yup, all of them are on IP1. But I generally take these trends with a pinch of salt because there are people who do not update these trackers regularly. I know I will be at Anxiety level=10 until I receive PPR :D

Reactions: KingKurly

AHLAM1207

Mar 30, 2018
Hi Andy,
Please add me to the group +212678030505
My Aor was on the 16th of March, Med passed and IP1 on the 28th of March
Good luck to all