+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
No we're a family of 4...I'm London VO ...what about you?
I am single applicant .. According to the trend families are being cleared faster than single applicant and the ghost update you got is a very good sign, your PPR is on the way InchaALLAH :)

Robion

May 30, 2018
I am trying to understand, how many candidates who have already paid the RPRF have received PPR request? And what is your application type and total members included.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I am trying to understand, how many candidates who have already paid the RPRF have received PPR request? And what is your application type and total members included.
You “maybe” able to find some of the info through the tracker(link usually should be available on the first page of this thread)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I am single applicant .. According to the trend families are being cleared faster than single applicant and the ghost update you got is a very good sign, your PPR is on the way InchaALLAH :)
That’s factually incorrect... it does not matter... we have a single applicant in May 2018 who already got his PPR request...

Render-yo

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
That’s factually incorrect... it does not matter... we have a single applicant in May 2018 who already got his PPR request...
I hope you are right but, from various sources, i can guarantee you that families applicants are processed faster Why ? No idea but that is the trend especially for march Aors

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Probably helps canada reach immigration goals faster.
I have noticed this trend also on immi tracker there were three march aors on there uk residents both others had three dependents they were processed daster unsure if it is a concidence ...?!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I hope you are right but, from various sources, i can guarantee you that families applicants are processed faster Why ? No idea but that is the trend especially for march Aors
It really depends on which country your coming from and if you frequent trip to certain regions countries that requires a lot of time for processing once’s BGC. Having said that factors such as individuals past work in military infatuation etc., takes some time to process as well whether it’s a single or a family applicant

Reactions: Render-yo

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Guys need some advice. I own a company which is just about a year old...and it’s in partnership... can that work against my application in anyway?

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is just an assunption. I am with 2 dependents since March 2nd, but no change since MEP on March 8th. Patiently sitted in IP1 since then. So definitely families have no priority treatment.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Guys need some advice. I own a company which is just about a year old...and it’s in partnership... can that work against my application in anyway?
I am not sure about it, but you can refer some of the threads people have discussed earlier

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-requirments-and-self-employed-applicant.398572/
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-self-employment-be-counted-as-work-experience-under-fsw.278865/

See if they these thread will help you find the answer you are looking for...