Hi All,
My timeline -

Single Applicant - FSW-O
CRS - 475
ITA - Dec 6th
AOR - Mar 1
MEP/IP1 - Mar 8
IP2 - May 4th

Today I called the IRCC and asked them about the status, they told me the eligibility and background check are still in progress, the VO is Montreal.

My question:
1.The BG check is in progress for 30 days now, should I be worried?
2. Does anyone know about the processing of Montreal VO? I heard London VO is the slowest but hardly read any reviews of Montreal VO.

Thanks
My bgc is almost 60 days, don’t worry plus it’s almost 60 days bgc after eligibility passed

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
One query -

Why knowing my 'Visa office' is imporant? How does it impact the processing time?

gorav_canada

Apr 23, 2018
Hi All,
My timeline -

Single Applicant - FSW-O
CRS - 475
ITA - Dec 6th
AOR - Mar 1
MEP/IP1 - Mar 8
IP2 - May 4th

Today I called the IRCC and asked them about the status, they told me the eligibility and background check are still in progress, the VO is Montreal.

My question:
2. Does anyone know about the processing of Montreal VO? I heard London VO is the slowest but hardly read any reviews of Montreal VO.

Thanks
Did you call from outside Canada and if yes, please share the number.

lonewolf9891

May 5, 2018
Hi All,
My timeline -

Single Applicant - FSW-O
CRS - 475
ITA - Dec 6th
AOR - Mar 1
MEP/IP1 - Mar 8
IP2 - May 4th

My question:

Thanks
Hi,
My application processing center was Montreal. I was in IP1 close to 2 months. The day it changed to IP2 within hours, I received PPR . Hope this helps!

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent Passport and now it's reached New Delhi Visa Office.

How long before I see approved message in my application? How long usually it takes to receive passport back from NDVO?

Please provide timeline if anyone has already received passport back from NDVO.

Reactions: nidiw2017

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey, my friends and family who applied last year received their passport after submission within 2-3 weeks maximum. They all had submitted to the New Delhi Visa Office. Hope this helps.

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Sent Passport and now it's reached New Delhi Visa Office.

How long before I see approved message in my application? How long usually it takes to receive passport back from NDVO?

Please provide timeline if anyone has already received passport back from NDVO.
Hey, my friends and family who applied last year received their passport after submission within 2-3 weeks maximum. They all had submitted to the New Delhi Visa Office. Hope this helps.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I guess they have not started working on March beginning aors because there has not been update from anyone :(
I don't know Yaar...what's going on with our files...it's been a week I have paid my RPRF and there after no response

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today marks the 100th day since my AOR. The wait continuous. If nothing by the end of this week, gonna order the notes for sure.