+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

Blancais

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I’m EE FSW-O from Morocco. AOR : March 21st. IP1 right now.

My IMM tracker displays the following :
Based on the available data for your stream FSW-Outland it is expected that you will receive a PPR within 9 days.
Estimated date of PPR is 16 June 2018.
PPR status for your stream might be received between the16 April 2018 and 15 October 2018, but most likely around 16 June 2018.

How accurate do you think this is ? Do you think this would happen around June or should I rather expect October ?

namrata aswani

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hi guys,

I’m EE FSW-O from Morocco. AOR : March 21st. IP1 right now.

My IMM tracker displays the following :

How accurate do you think this is ? Do you think this would happen around June or should I rather expect October ?

Don't know same situation in yours aor 25th March and in ip1 , guess there is no accurate prediction, did you call them?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Really this late, seeing the cases of march that are being processed isn't that too late
thing is March is up for IRCC, while April will be next (am specifically talking about FSW-O). However, they don't really process all applications at one go. If you see the stats on immitracker that people post here, about 1/4th or 1/3rd will get processed soon, while the rest will continue to happen over the next month or two.

Reactions: KingKurly

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
So no chance in June...
june also a good possibility. There's no sureshot answer to the "When will I get my PPR mail" question. If you see my signature, I am April AoR, with RPRF paid about 3.5 weeks ago. Am I waiting with bated breath? Absolutely. But, no point asking about PPR mail because it isn't even 120 days (average processing time these days).

Hina.K

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
I have called CIC and they informed me that i have passed the eligibility, at what stage my application is? and what might be the next stage and expected time to get PPR??
MARCH 10 AOR