+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys...do you know anyone with over 12mths application and still waiting with no interview call even...Please let me know...i am still waiting above 12 months and no interview or any update....PLS HELP...

Reactions: maha89

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Guys...do you know anyone with over 12mths application and still waiting with no interview call even...Please let me know...i am still waiting above 12 months and no interview or any update....PLS HELP...
did you call cic

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you call cic
tried everything...called, GCMS notes, web enquiry, MP enquire...but they all say is that 12mts is average and it might take long....:-(
Anyone else in same boat or who got something after 12mths...

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
tried everything...called, GCMS notes, web enquiry, MP enquire...but they all say is that 12mts is average and it might take long....:-(
I got ppr at 12 months 5 days. Several people are still waiting

Reactions: Moltoto

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
was it from NDVO (New Delhi) and when was your BGC started...pls inform.
No. Mexico. Background check started july 10 - no correspondance until march 1 ( exactly 1 year )when pre arrival email was received. Ppr received march 5

appl

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
Hi everyone please advise I'm April 2016 applicat everything is done yesterday I got passport request email from New Delhi office for passport submission I'm little confused they only mentioned my application number or they asked for 2 passport size photo with this email copy but I didn't receive the permanent resident or exception latter anything

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone please advise I'm April 2016 applicat everything is done yesterday I got passport request email from New Delhi office for passport submission I'm little confused they only mentioned my application number or they asked for 2 passport size photo with this email copy but I didn't receive the permanent resident or exception latter anything
What is arrival letter or exception letter?

chambi28

Feb 24, 2018
Visa Office......
Mexico
Send all information as requested and then you will receive two copies of your Confirmation of PR (CoPR) with your passport so you can show the immigration officer when you land.

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
I'm the same like you
Applied 15 March 2017
interview requested since August but nit done up till now
medical received and expired
BGC not started yet
Gcms notes .. web form inquiry .. mp
and still waiting :( :(
Cairo visa office

tx-to-ca

Mar 15, 2018
Hi all, I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my American wife to become a Canadian PR. We currently live in the US. Timeline is in my signature. It seems like our application has been slow to progress compared to others I've seen in this forum (requesting information, linking our account, etc), and I'm really worried now that it will not be completed in the 12month processing time that we had expected. According to our online account, the background check hasn't even started (I know these aren't always updated in real time). All our correspondence has been with the Mississauga CPC.

We were expecting a summer 2018 move to Canada. Our apartment lease expires at the end of May, and I have some work lined up in Canada starting in July. My current US visa (which permits me to work) and Canadian passport also both expire in July.

Assuming that a) her application is not completed by the summer, and b) it won't be rejected for some unforeseen reason, would there be any issues if she joined me up in Canada as a tourist for the summer until her application is complete, then returned to the US for a couple of days so that she can come right back across the border, formally land, and import our belongings? How does dual intent apply in this circumstance?

Does anyone have an idea of how to handle this? Ideally, her application is completed before then and we do our move according to plan. However, when dealing with issues like housing, new jobs, and expiring visas I don't think a "wait and see" approach is a good idea; rather than scrambling, I'd like to plan ahead and have options. If anybody has any experience or knowledge they can share regarding this, it would be much appreciated. Good luck to you all.

Last edited:

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
it's my case as well !! i have literally no updates , even in my cic account it sill application received and it still says that the backgrounds check didn't start yet !!

maha89

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
I'm the same like you
Applied 15 March 2017
interview requested since August but nit done up till now
medical received and expired
BGC not started yet
Gcms notes .. web form inquiry .. mp
and still waiting :( :(
Cairo visa office
same for morocco visa office ..