AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
Got email from CIC at Saturday 8pm PST, telling myCIC is updated.
It now says my wife's application is approved, waiting for the return envelop to activate.

It's like Saturday 11pm in Ottawa. I wonder officers were still working...?
Mine was updated Saturday evening as well. Did yours have a message attached underneath? It says to refer to the message below, but there isn't anything. Nice to see the update that it is approved though!

hiro133

Star Member
Nov 12, 2012
Mine was updated Saturday evening as well. Did yours have a message attached underneath? It says to refer to the message below, but there isn't anything. Nice to see the update that it is approved though!
Indeed it is!

Nope, neither did mine. I think that is a template message - I see other folks got the same message too, without any attachment.

I think if any message were to be attached, it must be CoPR (or what else it can be, right?), but as we all know CoPR won't come electronically.
So there won't be anything to attach and we can safely ignore the message, I suppose :)

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
How often does everyone check gckey?

Is it safe for me to only check 2 times per week?

If I get a message in gckey will they send me an email?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
How often does everyone check gckey?

Is it safe for me to only check 2 times per week?

If I get a message in gckey will they send me an email?
you can check as many times as you want.. its your account... generally there is an email, but we all know that this system has many bugs and is not reliable

Dougmeadows

Mar 26, 2017
you can check as many times as you want.. its your account... generally there is an email, but we all know that this system has many bugs and is not reliable
Yes I know that, sorry I wasn’t clear with what I meant. I asked because I only want to check it 2 times a week as opposed to daily. It’s stressing me out.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Is IRCC offices closed today as well?
They are - federal and provincial government offices. Whether or not this means they are working in other countries is another story

Reactions: gotanswers?

Strongandfree

Jun 16, 2017
as youve been told several times, no need to stress out... honestly... just chill... go have a drink, its 5:00 somewhere... we all want this process to be done... do as you wish, but stop freaking out and trying to analyze and compare your situation to others... im sure you are fine otherwise you would have been told otherwise by now...
@starnaenae This person (@Dougmeadows) was just asking a legitimate question, and you had to comment in a negative, condescending, and bitchy way. Your attitude on this forum is rediculous. This is a place for people to get information and positive vibes from others going through the same and to not feel alone in this very hard situation. But you coming at it from a perspective of its all negative and implanting your own frustrations & short-comings doesnt help anyone. Just because you arent done, dont take your anger and frustration out on other people who have it hard. Maybe think about the way you speak to people, have you ever heard of the saying if you have nothing constructive to say dont say it at all? I believe this applies here. Keep your frustrations to yourself, maybe thats why you aint done yet.

PS: @Dougmeadows, you can check as many times as you feel comfortable, it is all personal preference. I am done this process now and posted my timeline in the Mexico thread. If you have any questions about this process I am willing to try my best to answer. Best of lucks to you.

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
Indeed it is!

Nope, neither did mine. I think that is a template message - I see other folks got the same message too, without any attachment.

I think if any message were to be attached, it must be CoPR (or what else it can be, right?), but as we all know CoPR won't come electronically.
So there won't be anything to attach and we can safely ignore the message, I suppose :)
Agreed! I read other posts saying there was no attached message after posting. I hope the CoPR is here soon

Reactions: hiro133

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
@starnaenae This person (@Dougmeadows) was just asking a legitimate question, and you had to comment in a negative, condescending, and bitchy way. Your attitude on this forum is rediculous. This is a place for people to get information and positive vibes from others going through the same and to not feel alone in this very hard situation. But you coming at it from a perspective of its all negative and implanting your own frustrations & short-comings doesnt help anyone. Just because you arent done, dont take your anger and frustration out on other people who have it hard. Maybe think about the way you speak to people, have you ever heard of the saying if you have nothing constructive to say dont say it at all? I believe this applies here. Keep your frustrations to yourself, maybe thats why you aint done yet.

PS: @Dougmeadows, you can check as many times as you feel comfortable, it is all personal preference. I am done this process now and posted my timeline in the Mexico thread. If you have any questions about this process I am willing to try my best to answer. Best of lucks to you.
Its the internet. An open space. I said nothing wrong. He can check as many times as he want and theres no need to be worried. Im not gunna sit here and argue with you but your snarky remarks are inappropriate as well... just as an fyi. There was absolutely NO harm in what was said. Were all going through it. Glad its over for you.

Susieq

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I get a passport request but i didn't get PPR still.They said its still processing..They need addition documents as my passport for further processing...As well in ECAS ,my satus is saying "Decision Made".
The passport request is the same as ppr, that is what ppr means. They need your passport to stamp it with the visa

Reactions: ESHT2101

NEG1N

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys,is there some how i can call the processing centre to ask about my husband's file? It's been 8 months and the only thing they have written on the site for me is the day they received the application, the day they started processing , and the day the medical results had been received. They haven't wrote anything for an update! Is there a number I can call?? Pleaseee helpplp

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Anyone received their GCMS notes today? If yes what was the date you applied? And also from which email address do they send the notes?