+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Does anyone else have severe issues logging in online to see their status on CIC website? I swear I have to login approx 7/8 times before it "takes" and lets me see anything!!!!

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Does anyone else have severe issues logging in online to see their status on CIC website? I swear I have to login approx 7/8 times before it "takes" and lets me see anything!!!!
Another option is to call the call centre number and listen to the automated status mesgs which is the same as the GC key.

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
NDVO....Dew Dehli Visa Office? I'm from the U.S. BGC....Bad Girls club??? Lol...i'm not good with these abbreviations. DM...Dungeon Master??? I played D&D for a long time....was this response for me? Typsygypsy
My Bad...I thought your Visa Office was New Delhi....and assumed that you were familiar with the abbreviations we use here.

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Yes. I have the same issue is. The only thing that has worked for me is that I need to use 2 browsers alternatively and keep the browser cache clear.

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
:) We also applied from US and our office is Ottawa. Do you know what office your file is being processed or its in Mississauga?
I think it's in Ottawa. We sent it outbound. I recently went to Prescott port of entry, because after speaking to a CIC person on the phone, told me I could go to a POE and get an open work permit....got there and nope...only applies to those that are filing inbound...could of had it same day. I asked why they didn't ask that simple question on the phone...would have saved a trip and the disappointment. We didn't send an open work permit application with our file because our attorney said that most likely we would have our PR processed before the OWP....so we wait. While I was in Prescott speaking with the CBSA, he said our case was scheduled to be looked at this week, and that we would have a DM most likely this month or soon because there was nothing left on our case to process. I hope he's right, hard to trust any of what they all say now, after several let downs. My husband and myself have been going through this process for nearly 6 years....had everything done prior to December 2016, and was told we had to redo everything because of the new forms. My medical expired and had to do that twice, also almost 2 year wait on FBI prints and clearance since they couldn't read the forst set and they are so backlogged....got the last set just in time for their request. The waiting is a nightmare. Can't make any future plans...all of it. I'm positive we aren't the only ones. Just wish they would make this whole process a bit less stressful, at very least have a useful and functioning website and answer their phones! Good Luck to EVERYONE!!! Here's to hoping it all gets done before winter!!!!

Reactions: gotanswers?