+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello Everyone! I sent my PR application in and it was received on March 22, 2017. I am just wondering what everyones timelines look like? Here is what mine looks like:

Sent out application: March 21, 2017
Received: March 22, 2017
Received e-mail from CIC to link application: April 3, 2017
Linked account on CIC: April 3, 2017
Verification of linked account: April 3, 2017
Husbands application for Sponsorship Approval, APPROVED: April 6, 2017.
May 31, 2017 - Medical Exam Request
Medical done on June 15, 2017 SENT: June 15, 2017 (via e-mail)
May 31, 2017 - sons Birth Certificate and my FBI Clearance request SENT: June 15, 2017 (via e-mail)

August 31, 2017...waiting.....
Mar 1 applicant been in LVO since May, no communication since.

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have several citizenships going on and were PR in New Zealand prior to moving here. So technically it is supposed to be Sydney. I was told it would be Ottawa several times, but now looks like it will stay in Mississauga
We had a similar situation. My wife is NZ PR but her file was transferred to country of citizenship where she barely lived in last 5 years

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
London Visa Office
Ahhh....did you get requests for medical and all already? I hadn't heard anything in quite some time and called in CIC, and they had actually sent me a medical request but I never received it...they also requested two other documents that I never received....talked to CIC on the phone and they sent them right away while I was on phone...luckily it was only a week so I sent them right out and they were received. I also went to POE Prescott, and the officer there told me my file was to be looked at this week September 1st.....I don't know what he saw that the CIC people couldn't tell me but that was a reassuring thing.....who knows. If you haven't heard anything at all....I'd call!

Shirley.mariano

Jul 3, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
If you have multiple PCC's scan all the documents and convert into single PDF and upload it.
If required you can also keep Letter of Explanation as the first page and then followed by PCC scan copies (All in one PDF) and upload them.
I already uploaded..but only one scanned copy of my police certificate :(
How can i edit it???

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Ahhh....did you get requests for medical and all already? I hadn't heard anything in quite some time and called in CIC, and they had actually sent me a medical request but I never received it...they also requested two other documents that I never received....talked to CIC on the phone and they sent them right away while I was on phone...luckily it was only a week so I sent them right out and they were received. I also went to POE Prescott, and the officer there told me my file was to be looked at this week September 1st.....I don't know what he saw that the CIC people couldn't tell me but that was a reassuring thing.....who knows. If you haven't heard anything at all....I'd call!
No everything is done.

London averages 7-9months for files so it's completely normal. It's just a big waiting game, but if we get it under 12m, I won't complain!

TypsyGypsy

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
No everything is done.

London averages 7-9months for files so it's completely normal. It's just a big waiting game, but if we get it under 12m, I won't complain!
Oh good! Lets hope it's soon! The waiting game is killing us!! Id really love to start working too!! Good Luck! Everything of mine is out too and waiting....I hope the CBSA is right, and things will be looked at this week! I'd LOVE to actually bring my belongings over before winter!!!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Oh good! Lets hope it's soon! The waiting game is killing us!! Id really love to start working too!! Good Luck! Everything of mine is out too and waiting....I hope the CBSA is right, and things will be looked at this week! I'd LOVE to actually bring my belongings over before winter!!!
Ya, the not working is soooo hard! I hope it's soon too

gotanswers?

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Your office is NDVO and I see you your BGC started, I believe you should be getting DM pretty soon.

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..