+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

byehello

Feb 17, 2008
I have a job in Thailand!!! We both do. Car, motorcycle, pets, lease, all my savings transfered to Thai bank, etc. Purpose of Travel asks for plane tickets - I feel this is asking for too much with no guarantee that visa will be granted... Has anyone been issued a ticket without prior ticket commitment?
You can book a ticket without purchase as some airlines hold your booking for 24 hours and you can submit that as a proof that your return will return. You must satisfy the VO that you have strong ties in your home country and will be returning.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
I received below email from IRCC do not reply email address. I had submitted schedule A and PCC via IRCC website on Apr 25. Can anyone advise if this email corresponds to these documents as it does not specify which docs they are talking about. Did others receive similar emails confirming their schedule A and PCC receipt or were your responses more specific. Any advice would be appreciated. May be I should call call centre to confirm the receipt of these docs. Thx

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

The responsible office may communicate with you by mail or via your MyCIC account if you submitted your application online.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Reactions: awahidi

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I have a job in Thailand!!! We both do. Car, motorcycle, pets, lease, all my savings transfered to Thai bank, etc. Purpose of Travel asks for plane tickets - I feel this is asking for too much with no guarantee that visa will be granted... Has anyone been issued a ticket without prior ticket commitment?
We were issued one without purchase of airline tickets

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
What comes after aor2? Med request?

nightbaby

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2017
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
I received below email from IRCC do not reply email address. I had submitted schedule A and PCC via IRCC website on Apr 25. Can anyone advise if this email corresponds to these documents as it does not specify which docs they are talking about. Did others receive similar emails confirming their schedule A and PCC receipt or were your responses more specific. Any advice would be appreciated. May be I should call call centre to confirm the receipt of these docs. Thx

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that your documents were received by the office processing your file.

Rest assured that you will be contacted if additional information is needed during the processing of your application.

The responsible office may communicate with you by mail or via your MyCIC account if you submitted your application online.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
I received the exact email about 10 or 11 days after I submitted my schedule A via webform. I was only asked to provide schedule A as we submitted everything else up front so I knew what it was confirming. I still called CIC to verify that it was successfully attached to my file so feel free to do the same to get some peace of mind that both your PCC and schedule A were received.

nimit1804

May 28, 2017
hi everyone,

I have applied for spousal visa on march 31st. if I will apply for visitor visa and if they approve it what will happen to my PR file? will it be transferred to Canada?

thanks

kumar13

Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-02-2017
Doc's Request.
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017; AOR2: 20-05-2017
File Transfer...
17-05-2017
Med's Request
11-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Thank you. No med request yet. Got transferred to Ottawa the 24th. I hope we get it soon!
Jeff we have the same timeline i got aor2 on 24th of may too. Didn't get the medical request yet.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hello Everyone,

Here's my timeline, any idea when can I expect DM and PPR ...?

Filing date: 17th March 2017
AOR 1 : 28th March 2017
SA approval : 31st March 2017
Schedule A request and upload in MyCIC : 5th April 2017
Medical request : 10th April 2017
Medicals done : 12th April 2017
Medical passed : 18th April 2017
AOR 2 : 5th May 2017

PCC & Landing fee requested by NDVO : 8th May 2017. (ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH INITIAL APPLICATION)

Any input and guidance will be much appreciated.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
hi everyone,

I have applied for spousal visa on march 31st. if I will apply for visitor visa and if they approve it what will happen to my PR file? will it be transferred to Canada?

thanks
No it wont be. If an interview is required you must return to your home country for the interview

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
hi everyone,

thanks
I did the same thing. They refused to give me the visitor visa. And when you want to fill the blanks of Schedule A, there is a question asking you whether you have been refused a visitor or temporary visa or not ( question 4-d in your Schedule A ).

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
did you submit a hand signed copy of schedule A or just the electronic validated file ? did you hear back whether it was acceptable ?
I submitted a validated Schedule A on IRCC Web Form, it's been 10 days and no answer. I'm trying to submit another Schedule A this time signed of course, on IRCC Web Form and also mail to Mississauga via DHL.

shiiinjiiim

Star Member
May 26, 2017
Canada
Hello guys. Please I need your assistance.. I feel that i am totally lost ! and need your advice pls.
I am the sponsor in Montreal sponsoring my wife outside Canada - no children . We submitted the file on 28 March 2017, we got the file number on April 10th. We linked the application to an online account GCKEY on 11th of April. I received the e-mail for eligibility of being a sponsor on 18th of April , in this e-mail they said that " A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission "
When we go checking on the online account GCKEY it says no documents required !
When we check on the IRCC online service it says " We sent you correspondence on April 12, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible." -- WE NEVER GOT ANY CORRESPONDANCES FROM THEM ON THIS DATE !
Now i have 3 questions:-

1- We never received any request to submit Schedule A yet !. nothing on the online account nor on the E-mail . How can I submit the schedule A eIMM5669 Dec 2016 to them , and is it harmon her file if we submitted the schedule A and police certificate without any initiation from their part to submit them ?

2- My wife is the PA she typed her name "keyboard " on the application IMM 5669 , and for sure there is no actual handwriting signature . is it normal ? or she has to make all that hassles of printing signing and scanning again ?

3- When should she submit the police certificate" criminal record certificate" ? should it be submitted with the schedule A , or they will ask us to submit it ?

Please guys Help me :)
I had the same problem. I had my Medical request on my GCkey account but didn't receive any correspondence which was mentioned in my eCAS. I also couldn't and still can't upload any documents via my online account. So we started being worried, we sent an email, under the Technical Issue and didn't receive any responses; so after almost a month we called the call center and turned out they had asked me to submit Schedule A exactly a week before they sent the request for my Medical. Anyways, I submitted my Schedule A form via IRCC Web Form and now it's been 10 days and again no response. I didn't sign the form so I signed the form and sent it again via IRCC Web Form and going to mail it Mississauga to make sure they will receive something from me.
P.s : I sent my PCC upfront.

1.I have read many comments here, they have sent their Schedule A form or PCC, before they have been asked for to do.
2.As I am the PA too, I have signed all the forms.
3.If they want you to send any documents, they will inform you.

Reactions: popstops