AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
starnaenae said:
At that point it had said app received as the statys
I am an end of Jan applicant. We are still waiting for AOR2/fingerprint submission for PCC from Mexico VO. They transferred our file March 13 and since Mar 23 (when they acknowledged receipt of our Schedule A we submitted 10 days earlier), we have not heard from VO. Not to discourage you, but if you check on Mexico spreadsheet, some applicants from the last 6-8 months have had to wait 60-70 days until they get AOR2 or PCC request. If I don't hear anything by middle of May, I'll be emailing them/ordering GCMS notes. Unfortunately the Mexico VO is probably one of the slowest VO's. :(

Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones to hear something by one month mark after file transfer/SA!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
majesty said:
I am an end of Jan applicant. We are still waiting for AOR2/fingerprint submission for PCC from Mexico VO. They transferred our file March 13 and since Mar 23 (when they acknowledged receipt of our Schedule A we submitted 10 days earlier), we have not heard from VO. Not to discourage you, but if you check on Mexico spreadsheet, some applicants from the last 6-8 months have had to wait 60-70 days until they get AOR2 or PCC request. If I don't hear anything by middle of May, I'll be emailing them/ordering GCMS notes. Unfortunately the Mexico VO is probably one of the slowest VO's. :(

Hopefully you will be one of the lucky ones to hear something by one month mark after file transfer/SA!
My husband doesnt need fingerprints done. We sent everything upfront. They requested new photos of his son which we sent. I get it takes a while. Im just going by what cic has advised me. I get that it may take a while. Its no big deal. He is here with me

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
starnaenae said:
My husband doesnt need fingerprints done. We sent everything upfront. They requested new photos of his son which we sent. I get it takes a while. Im just going by what cic has advised me. I get that it may take a while. Its no big deal. He is here with me
That's awesome your hubby is with you. Some of us especially at the slow VO's have to wait so long to be with our partners.

Hopefully you get your ppr sooner.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
majesty said:
That's awesome your hubby is with you. Some of us especially at the slow VO's have to wait so long to be with our partners.

Hopefully you get your ppr sooner.
I cant imagine not being with him through this. I met him here in canada. I do consider myself lucky to have him here with me. My heart goes out to those that wait and wait to be reunited.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
starnaenae said:
I cant imagine not being with him through this. I met him here in canada. I do consider myself lucky to have him here with me. My heart goes out to those that wait and wait to be reunited.
Yes you're lucky to be with him throughout the process. For my side, I have to leave Philippines next week to go back in vancouver, and this is the hardest and saddest part, but all we can do now is to patiently wait and pray for fast processing of our application

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
NomTGuzman said:
Yes you're lucky to be with him throughout the process. For my side, I have to leave Philippines next week to go back in vancouver, and this is the hardest and saddest part, but all we can do now is to patiently wait and pray for fast processing of our application
I hated leaving him or him leaving here. I know its not easy. Wishing you much strength and a speedy process!!

vpjp

Mar 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 15, 2017
Doc's Request.
March 30, 2017
AOR Received.
March 29, 2017
File Transfer...
April 6, 2017
Has anyone submitted their Schedule A through myCIC (GCKey) instead of IRCC web form? I submitted mine on March 31 through myCIC (after getting the request) and I'm not sure if they got it. In my Application/profile details it says "Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." and when I click "View Submitted Application" it says "Replacement Provided" regarding my Schedule A. So it seems like everything is fine but I haven't gotten a confirmation from CIC and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to.

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
I have been following this forum throughout this application and it has been very helpful, thank you everyone :)

I got my SA on April 12th and my PA got a medical request on April 13th however no request for Schedule A or PCC has yet been made. Due to this, we don't have the option to upload Schedule A on MyCIC account. But if I want to upload it anyways, should I do it using MyCIC account (Report a technical issue) or should I use IRCC form to upload it?

Which one's faster or more effective?

Appreciate your help!

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hello everyone,

I needed some guidance and update from group members here... Below are updates on my app where I have sponsored my wife for PR under Family class and need to know about the next steps and by when I can expect PPR request for her.... Lil guidance and genuine revert will b much appreciated.

File sent : 15th March
Visa Office : CPC-Mississsauga
File Received : 17th March
AOR 1 received : 28th March
SA received : 31st March
Request for Schedule A : 3rd April and uploaded on My CIC on the same day.
Medical Request:. 10th April
Medical done : 12th April
Medical passed status updated : 15th April

I need to know from friends here what 8s going to be next step after this and how much time I should expect to receive request for PPR.

Thanks and regards,
Ruchill

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
ruchill said:
Hello everyone,

I needed some guidance and update from group members here... Below are updates on my app where I have sponsored my wife for PR under Family class and need to know about the next steps and by when I can expect PPR request for her.... Lil guidance and genuine revert will b much appreciated.

I need to know from friends here what 8s going to be next step after this and how much time I should expect to receive request for PPR.

Thanks and regards,
Ruchill
Is your file sent to the dedicated VO already? If so...then the timing a lot depends on which VO it is processed in and of course how complicated your case is. But as of CIC info (the website), current estimation is 12 month. But nobody can give you exact time frame. You also can have a look at the specific threads (particular VOs), maybe there you would get better idea. Good luck!

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
ruchill said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks and regards,
Ruchill
What is your local visa office? Good thing you got the Schedule A request via MyCIC. Most of us here took our own initiative to upload it via IRCC webform. Is your PCC upfront? If not they are probably going to request for PCC. Btw, our application was received the same day (March 17), but yours is moving faster hehe. Best of luck!

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
riaroo said:
What is your local visa office? Good thing you got the Schedule A request via MyCIC. Most of us here took our own initiative to upload it via IRCC webform. Is your PCC upfront? If not they are probably going to request for PCC. Btw, our application was received the same day (March 17), but yours is moving faster hehe. Best of luck!

My local VO is New Delhi, India m not sure if my file is transferred or not as I haven't got any notification on the same..!! PCC was done upfront and also copy f latest passport with spouse name was sent initially with the app with proof f wedding pics, chat history n travel history etc
Rest let's hope things go well here on ..... Dunno what's the next step. ?? Any idea

riaroo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
ruchill said:
My local VO is New Delhi, India m not sure if my file is transferred or not as I haven't got any notification on the same..!! PCC was done upfront and also copy f latest passport with spouse name was sent initially with the app with proof f wedding pics, chat history n travel history etc
Rest let's hope things go well here on ..... Dunno what's the next step. ?? Any idea
Next is to transfer to local visa office. If they need additional documents they will ask for it. If all is well next is PPR. You can check your ECAS and MYCIC for updates (although sometimes they are not up-to-date). It is after all a game of patience hehe. Best of luck. :)

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Will aor be going out today or is it considered a holiday for government employees?

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
jeff198901 said:
Will aor be going out today or is it considered a holiday for government employees?
probably not.. as stated last week, government offices are closed today... business will resume tomorrow