+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
sexychill said:
thank you, why wintermao? is it should be transfer first to the vo before medical?
I used to think that they should get the result before sending the files to local vo.

NomTGuzman

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
March 7, 2017
Doc's Request.
May 30, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: March 22, 2017, SA: March 28, 2017
File Transfer...
May 19, 2017
Med's Request
April 10, 2017
Med's Done....
April 17, 2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
viva-c said:
You mean next week? The office is closed until Tuesday.
They should be open on Monday, easter monday isnt a legal holiday in Canada

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
NomTGuzman said:
They should be open on Monday, easter monday isnt a legal holiday in Canada
All Government offices will remain closed

Apr 12, 2017
I just got my file back. The reason for return is not including

1. Letters, printed text messages, emails Or Social Media conversation between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum 10 pages

2. One (1) document from three (3) of the following sets of options:
Joint ownership of residential property or.......principal applicant; (Minimum 1 document)
Proof of joint utilities accounts (Electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document)
Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address.....insurance policies etc.
Important documents for you or your sponsor.....(such as employment or insurance benefits). (Minimum 1 document)
Documentary evidence of financial support between your sponsor and yourself
Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and family (e.g. Letters, social Media information showing public relationship, etc.)

Queries :-

for 1. I will attach phone call records as well as whatspp conversation pages. whatsapp conversation is from Dec 2016 till now. So how should I select which pages to sent.

for 2. I don't understand the heading one from three documents what does that mean. and since we got married in Dec 2016, there is no Joint ownership or utility account for anything. Her Adhaar Card in India contain my address of India how many documents I have to attach and which kind.

Last question. Since only these documents is missing and rest of the file is fine, should I include the documents in existing file with dates and signature of Jan 2017. Because it will delay the process of asking her to sign again as of today's date and send it to me and then I will sign and submit.

PLEASE HELP

Apr 12, 2017
7941307 said:

1. Letters, printed text messages, emails Or Social Media conversation between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum 10 pages

Joint ownership of residential property or.......principal applicant; (Minimum 1 document)
Proof of joint utilities accounts (Electricity, gas, telephone); (Minimum 1 document)
Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address.....insurance policies etc.
Important documents for you or your sponsor.....(such as employment or insurance benefits). (Minimum 1 document)
Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and family (e.g. Letters, social Media information showing public relationship, etc.)

for 1. I will attach phone call records as well as whatspp conversation pages. whatsapp conversation is from Dec 2016 till now. So how should I select which pages to sent.

for 2. I don't understand the heading one from three documents what does that mean. and since we got married in Dec 2016, there is no Joint ownership or utility account for anything. Her Adhaar Card in India contain my address of India how many documents I have to attach and which kind.

Last question. Since only these documents is missing and rest of the file is fine, should I include the documents in existing file with dates and signature of Jan 2017. Because it will delay the process of asking her to sign again as of today's date and send it to me and then I will sign and submit.

PLEASE HELP
Just to add to this. I included the front page of passbook of a bank showing picture of us together alongwith my Indian address. I thought for point 2 that would be sufficient.

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Hi , I have a question

I connected my application on CIC.
I'm checking everyday on updates on our application

Will there be any problem if I log into CIC account check updates on our application everyday ?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
7941307 said:

PLEASE HELP
DO YOU Put her on your insurance as a beneficiary>? do you send money back home? provide a letter from family or friends who have known your relationship. if you can't provide joint utilities or address, that was fine as long you provide 3 evidences on number 2.

on your number 2.

I have provided , joint account bank statements, credit card statement (even if she is back home i have her extension on my credit card), insurance benefits ( beneficiary), and remittances,

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
ojofar said:
Hi , I have a question

I connected my application on CIC.
I'm checking everyday on updates on our application

Will there be any problem if I log into CIC account check updates on our application everyday ?
no, its better to check you application everyday

ojofar

Dec 20, 2016
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
File Transfer...
21-06-2017
Med's Request
01-07-2017
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
sexychill said:
no, its better to check you application everyday
thank you

Apr 12, 2017
sexychill said:
DO YOU Put her on your insurance as a beneficiary>? do you send money back home? provide a letter from family or friends who have known your relationship. if you can't provide joint utilities or address, that was fine as long you provide 3 evidences on number 2.

on your number 2.

I have provided , joint account bank statements, credit card statement (even if she is back home i have her extension on my credit card), insurance benefits ( beneficiary), and remittances,
I don't have any insurance policy. I sent money on the name of my parents. What type of letters can be provided by family or friends. I thought one proof is more than enough. So we need 3 evidence. Then why it is mentioned one document from three.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
7941307 said:
I don't have any insurance policy. I sent money on the name of my parents. What type of letters can be provided by family or friends. I thought one proof is more than enough. So we need 3 evidence. Then why it is mentioned one document from three.
it means, one document per category, insurance benefits, one document joint account one document, remittance one document

Apr 12, 2017
sexychill said:
it means, one document per category, insurance benefits, one document joint account one document, remittance one document
It means three documents out of six options.

One document of Joint support between spouse and myself is a joint bank account
One document of showing the same address is her Adhaar Card (Unique identification card of India) with my Indian address on it.

Will these two work.

For third document what should I do?

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
7941307 said:
It means three documents out of six options.

One document of Joint support between spouse and myself is a joint bank account
One document of showing the same address is her Adhaar Card (Unique identification card of India) with my Indian address on it.

Will these two work.

For third document what should I do?
as your parents or your friends who recognized your relationship make sure its notarized... how about insurnce?

Apr 12, 2017
sexychill said:
as your parents or your friends who recognized your relationship make sure its notarized... how about insurnce?
I don't have an insurance policy. But I can make him benificery in my bank account here in Canada if that works.