+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
riaroo said:
Was your PCC upfront? Thanks so much for the prompt reply :). Such great news for you :). Hopefully, MVO is fast in processing :).
no, I sent it thru IRCC Webform together with my Schedule A.. I hand written my signature..

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
sexychill said:
I'm doing my medical too on 18th. here is the letter;

Dear Sir/Madam,

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of *********** and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.
I think aor2 is the reciept of acknowledgement at the visa office. That is just letting you know its been transferred

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
starnaenae said:
I think aor2 is the reciept of acknowledgement at the visa office. That is just letting you know its been transferred
oh ok, ill only considered this is acknowledgement letter from my Sponsor. its holiday back home today, hoping next week will get that letter from visa office after they receive my medical

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
hey guys I just received the following message and I don't understand what they meant since my application was transferred to Ottawa VO.

Dear client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Report important changes,
Provide documents,
Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
Enquire on an outcome to a request.

You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
awahidi said:
hey guys I just received the following message and I don't understand what they meant since my application was transferred to Ottawa VO.

Dear client,

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

Provide documents,

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may.

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca
Are you sure you ottawa would be your VO? Where is your spouse from?

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
starnaenae said:
Are you sure you applied inland??
I live in the united states and applied outland and they sent me a message on 23rd of march for sponsor approval and stating that my application is forwarded to Ottawa VO based on my country of residence or nationality

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
awahidi said:
I live in the united states and applied outland and they sent me a message on 23rd of march for sponsor approval and stating that my application is forwarded to Ottawa VO based on my country of residence or nationality
Odd. I would call cic on tuesday to verify

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
starnaenae said:
Odd. I would call cic on tuesday to verify
I just called them today to ask if they requested anything and I haven't received it and the officer said that they requested schedule A and Pcc and on Ecas my PR status is in Process

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
awahidi said:

Dear client,

Provide documents,

Sincerely,

www.cic.gc.ca

hey awahidi, I received that letter too.. its a message from technical issue that you sent thru ircc.. if you didn't choose sponsorship thru ircc you will get this response..

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
awahidi said:
I just called them today to ask if they requested anything and I haven't received it and the officer said that they requested schedule A and Pcc and on Ecas my PR status is in Process
you have to be specific when you upload your documents thru ircc webform.. do you remember that you chose technical issue or sponsorship when you upload your schedule a or PCC?

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
sexychill said:
hey awahidi, I received that letter too.. its a message from technical issue that you sent thru ircc.. if you didn't choose sponsorship thru ircc you will get this response..
Ohh yeah I have sent that there is a technical issue on the 30th of march through IRCC .. But this email doesn't help and I still don't get what they mean.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
sexychill said:
you have to be specific when you upload your documents thru ircc webform.. do you remember that you chose technical issue or sponsorship when you upload your schedule a or PCC?
after I submitted that there is a technical problem I sent the Sched A through ircc webform on April 6 And chose Sponsorship.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
awahidi said:
Ohh yeah I have sent that there is a technical issue on the 30th of march through IRCC .. But this email doesn't help and I still don't get what they mean.
they can't help you with your concerns. that's why you have to be specific,, What is your concern in ircc webform, why you have to select technical issue? if you want to upload your schedule a you have to chose sponsorship not technical issue

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
sexychill said:
they can't help you with your concerns. that's why you have to be specific,, What is your concern in ircc webform, why you have to select technical issue? if you want to upload your schedule a you have to chose sponsorship not technical issue
Yeah I know I did submit it after I read the threads and the officer today told me that it is a good thing that I submitted that but they still did not receive it yet so I think it will take a while.

sexychill

Aug 21, 2012
Visa Office......
EDMONTON - MANILA
awahidi said:
after I submitted that there is a technical problem I sent the Sched A through ircc webform on April 6 And chose Sponsorship.
oh ok ... in my situation before I sent my concerns thru technical issue on my cic account, and the next day, I realized its better to upload my schedule a thru ircc webform, I received two emails after one week.. one is confirmation about my schedule a. and the other one was the same as yours