Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
I've seen conflicting information about what to select when submitting my documents through IRCC - for those who have successfully uploaded their documents and gotten a response from CIC, did you select Sponsorship or did you slect Technical Issues for your Schedule A and PCC? I keep reading that they won't accept it if it doesn't go under the correct section, but that people have been submitting the forms under both of those and I'm confused!

PrinceOfPersia

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga/London
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
02-03-2017;SA Received.:06-03-17
File Transfer...
15-05-2017
Med's Request
15-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-03-2017;Med's Passed.:28-03-17
Passport Req..
14-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2017
Minosis said:
I've seen conflicting information about what to select when submitting my documents through IRCC - for those who have successfully uploaded their documents and gotten a response from CIC, did you select Sponsorship or did you slect Technical Issues for your Schedule A and PCC? I keep reading that they won't accept it if it doesn't go under the correct section, but that people have been submitting the forms under both of those and I'm confused!
As per the procedure you have to select "Sponsorship" and "Canada Class (Inland) or Family Class" when you're uploading documents (PCC or Sched A). If you have technical issues in MyCIC or ECAS, for example if you're not able to link your App or it could be anything (Tech related issue or glitches) then you may want to select Technical issue so that Tech Team might be able to resolve that issue for you.

I hope this answers your question.

Minosis

Feb 3, 2017
Visa Office......
HAV
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Hi all, sorry for so many questions. Does anyone know if I can upload the schedule A and PCC to IRCC before waiting the 5 days to pass? On the SA approval it says PA will get an email with instruction to upload to our account within 5 business days, but I'm fairly sure we won't be getting that after reading everyone else's stories. Should we wait the 5 business days and then send it through IRCC or can we send it now in order to get the process moving faster? Is there anything saying we absolutely must submit through GCkey or would we be allowed to submit through IRCC even if we had gotten the PA instruction email? Thanks for the help :)

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
could you please help me on this question while submit the 5669 through IRCC web form? (the third one)

GO to IRCC WEBFORM
1. select tell us more
2. yes
3. select yes if your app is outside canada, no if its inside canada-------i m inside canada(sponsor), my husband(applicant) is outside canada. i mailed out the application to mississauga in Canada. so, in this case, the APP is outside or inside canada?

very confused. thanks for your help.

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
nickie said:
could you please help me on this question while submit the 5669 through IRCC web form? (the third one)

GO to IRCC WEBFORM
1. select tell us more
2. yes
3. select yes if your app is outside canada, no if its inside canada-------i m inside canada(sponsor), my husband(applicant) is outside canada. i mailed out the application to mississauga in Canada. so, in this case, the APP is outside or inside canada?

very confused. thanks for your help.

i read the line and found the answer myself. should choose NO. think i was freaking ince i cannot submit 5669 since i received the SA. thanks guys!

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hi everyone,

I'm one of the March applicant and have some questions, greatly appreciate if someone can please provide feedback.

Applied for my GF's PR who's in Australia right now. We applied under common law since she was living with me in Toronto. She got the Australian Police Certificate (PC) however for Canadian PC, I was trying to find out the process and apparently she has to get the electronic submission of fingerprints through accredited companies since she's outside of Canada at the moment. However, on the RCMP website, the footnote reads as follows:

Footnote *
Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form.

Question 1: We submitted our outland application to Mississauga centre, got the AOR, waiting for SA. I'm not sure where the file will be transferred to, so what should I say in the name and address of the CIC?

Question 2:
Considering we haven't been asked to provide PC yet, should we wait until we get this request?

Question 3:
At what stage in our application process do they ask for PC? And when they do, will they specify which countries does she need to provide it for? Apart from Australia and Canada, she has briefly stayed in some other countries. We're wondering if we should get from all those countries as well. I have done some reading and the rules regarding PC are very vague, so thought of asking if someone knows anything about it.

Appreciate your help everyone :)

Thanks!

Jeff243

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2017
I need some help with IMM 008: I am the sponsor and my spouse is the PA...we have 4 kids and are all Canadians. As I understand since the kids are Canadian citizens no need to put them in the dependant person category on form IMM 008 is that right?

and my 2nd question is, we live with my spouse(PA) 15 year old cousin, he depends on my spouse financially, he is not Canadian, and will not travel with us on this sponsorship package...however later on we would like to sponsor him, should we include him under dependant children.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Our schedule A has been attached to the file. agent said I should expect to receive email on file transfer soon. the weird thing is, he said they received it through cic account, meanwhile, we uploaded it thru web form on the 27th march and I got this email response on this past Friday with the message I wrote when I attached it.

Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We can confirm the reception of the document.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

I told the agent I sent twice thru webform, first on the 27th which wasn't hand signed, then another last week Friday hand signed. he said he cant confirm that anythn was received from web form here but the one they have on file shows it was thru cic.

in my mind, I was like I don't even care how u received it, as long as its been accepted

so that is the latest update.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
AnneMariee said:
Our schedule A has been attached to the file. agent said I should expect to receive email on file transfer soon. the weird thing is, he said they received it through cic account, meanwhile, we uploaded it thru web form on the 27th march and I got this email response on this past Friday with the message I wrote when I attached it.

Dear *****,

We can confirm the reception of the document.
If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

I told the agent I sent twice thru webform, first on the 27th which wasn't hand signed, then another last week Friday hand signed. he said he cant confirm that anythn was received from web form here but the one they have on file shows it was thru cic.

in my mind, I was like I don't even care how u received it, as long as its been accepted

so that is the latest update.
Congrats ! I sent mine on the 30th , hoping to hear something soon !

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wintermao said:
We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.
They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.
Please do not reply to this email.

The above is the reply from ircc. now have to wait for their instruction, I have sent a schedule A, without hand signing.
Me too...

mujji10

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/03/2017, Received : 28/03/2017
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
11-04-2017 , Sponsor Approval 20-04-2017
Med's Request
20-04-2017
any march applicant submitted on/after March 24 received AOR?
Thanks

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
mujji10 said:
any march applicant submitted on/after March 24 received AOR?
Thanks
Sabrina96 got AOR her file was received on 24 march as per excel