17-03-2017
AOR Received.
25-03-2017
File Transfer...
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
28-04-2017
BlueGreen said:
The "Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child Complete Guide (IMM 5289)" states:

Check your online account for additional information needed to process your application.
After linking your application, check right away to see what else we need to process your application. Everyone will find at least two requests in their account:
- a request to complete and submit a background information form, known as Schedule A.
- a request to submit police certificates.
Failure to respond to a request to submit documentation within the allotted time could result in the refusal of your application.

Based on this information, I would assume that all applicants must complete a Schedule A. However, I still have not received a request to submit a Schedule A. And it appears many, many applicants on this forum are having the same issue.
We have the same predicament...

wintermao

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
riaroo said:
Hi bilabongster!

We have almost the same timeline. We received our SA. We are now waiting for Schedule A and PCC. I don't know if I should upload to IRCC webpage or wait for an advice to upload to Principal Applicant. Hopefully we'll get Schedule A and PCC request by next week.
You should send it now through web form, if pa receives a request mail, just send it again since seeing lots of cases ahead you should presume that you will never receive it(the request mail).

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
warriorprince said:
as per the new OP1 document issued by CIC on March 31, 2017
"Departmental policy requires that applications in the family class for spouses, common-law and conjugal partners, and dependent children be finalized within six months."
:) :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf
that's great but I doubt it going to take only 6 months for all applicants.

nvcrn

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-14
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
03-06-15
Med's Done....
09-06-15 / MED.RECEIVED via ECAS 30.06.15
Passport Req..
16-08-15 / ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
01.09.15 /// 01.10.15-VISA ON HAND (Thank You Lord)
Hi good day guys,

I would like to ask something, im planning to send the application of my husband this april but I have some questions to ask. Hope you can help me.

1. Do we need to submit birthcertificate of the Principal applicant & the family member as well even accompanying or not???
2. For the proof of relationship, it says: one (1) document from three (3) of the following set of options.. Someone told just provide 1 but the other says 3... What did you do guys?
3. Did you do upfront medical even if it says in the document checklist that you dont complete a medical exam this time? As well as the police certificate?

Thank you in advance

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
nvcrn said:
Hi good day guys,

I would like to ask something, im planning to send the application of my husband this april but I have some questions to ask. Hope you can help me.

1. Do we need to submit birthcertificate of the Principal applicant & the family member as well even accompanying or not???
2. For the proof of relationship, it says: one (1) document from three (3) of the following set of options.. Someone told just provide 1 but the other says 3... What did you do guys?
3. Did you do upfront medical even if it says in the document checklist that you dont complete a medical exam this time? As well as the police certificate?

Thank you in advance
1. Yes PA needs to submit his birth cert and family( family means children) if not then just submit PA's b. Cert.
2.you need to submit 3 from the options afaik. For outland sponsorship.
3. They are not requiring to submit a medical and police cert. at this time

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
When you submitted your returned application did you guys returned the highlighted checklist or did you print a new one?

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
nursegabo said:
When you submitted your returned application did you guys returned the highlighted checklist or did you print a new one?
I just resubmitted my application because it was returned and I kept the same highlighted checklist, just so they know that it was returned and what documents I was missing. I hope I did the right thing and it doesn't cause further problems. Just have to wait until I hear back from them.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
warriorprince said:
as per the new OP1 document issued by CIC on March 31, 2017
"Departmental policy requires that applications in the family class for spouses, common-law and conjugal partners, and dependent children be finalized within six months."
:) :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op01-eng.pdf
this is great news. im really hoping my husband can join me this summer.
so many plans we have and all :'( :p

ayomas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017, SA 23-03-2017
File Transfer...
03-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017
J.Kadi said:
The digital signature would suffice for Schedule A
If you are uploading it using the IRCC webform, it needs to be signed. The digital signature will not be accepted.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
riaroo said:
Hi Anne Mariee,

How did you get the request to upload Schedule A and PCC? Via MyCIC or Email? Thank you.
what happened was, I also saw that correspondence was sent on the 18th of march, but didn't receive anything. so I called and called, spoke to different people who kept giving me different info, then this particular lady put me on hold for a while , came back and said she has put a note for the officer in charge of my file that we are yet to receive email/mail. in less than an hour, my husband (PA) got the email to upload the schedule A. we submitted police report with our application already. but we still had the issue of uploading so I called again same day and another agent asked us to use the web form which we did. then I called yesterday again and was lucky to also got someone who also put me on a long hold, came back and said he "put a note for the officer in charge that we have used the web form so that we wont be penalized'' since the deadline is about two weeks. so he asked me to call again next Monday which will make it 10 business days that I used web form

the trick is to talk to someone who will look at your file, some of them will just ask you to report tech issue without opening ur file, in that case, they will only give generic info not file-specific info.

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
ayomas said:
If you are uploading it using the IRCC webform, it needs to be signed. The digital signature will not be accepted.
there's no where on the page that says so. I saw someone in the jan thread who used web form without manual signature and he got a response after two weeks, he then called the office and they said they have approved it. I had to check other threads bcox I was seeing conflicting info about printing and signing before using web form. then I called the office and was told no, you don't need to print, sign and scan. it would only make sense not to do that since its nobody's fault that a lot of people cant upload and the other option they gave is web form

ayomas

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
28-02-2017
Doc's Request.
14-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017, SA 23-03-2017
File Transfer...
03-05-2017
Med's Request
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017
AnneMariee said:
it was an agent who told me. I have not received any letter in regards to it yet
I am in the same predicament. An agent told me the file was transferred, but i did not receive a letter or email stating such. My spouse's ECAS is still saying Application Received. It is not saying "In process".

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
ayomas said:
I am in the same predicament. An agent told me the file was transferred, but i did not receive a letter or email stating such. My spouse's ECAS is still saying Application Received. It is not saying "In process".
exactly as mine. I even just logged out of both ECAS and CIC now, they all have same old info. I don't care how frequently they update, I just want this process not to take forver ::)

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
FOUND IT ;D

5.14 Processing priorities
While Regulations do not establish processing priorities, operational priorities may be established.
Departmental policy requires that applications in the family class for spouses, common-law and conjugal
partners, and dependent children be finalized within six months. Section 5.7 of chapter OP 2 lists
exceptional circumstances that could result in visa offices legitimately not meeting these service
standards