+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017
Yeah, I checked the email that my sponsor got, it specifically tells the location of the visa office.
Where is your application now? I mean if it not in the PA's country's visa office, where does it go?
Yeah thought so ... our application supposed to go to Vienna but still sitting in Mississauga...my hope is that it is being processed there....but it is just my speculations...In reality I think it is collecting dust, hopefully it will be on the move soon.

trangcan

Apr 6, 2017
Have anyone got a request for Supplementary relationship questionnaire (IMM5526)? If so, do you have any idea how long it might take till background check?
I got AOR2 2 months ago, and still waiting for it.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Yeah thought so ... our application supposed to go to Vienna but still sitting in Mississauga...my hope is that it is being processed there....but it is just my speculations...In reality I think it is collecting dust, hopefully it will be on the move soon.
Well, fingers crossed for you and every one of us:)

Reactions: Nina53

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
Yeah, I checked the email that my sponsor got, it specifically tells the location of the visa office.
Where is your application now? I mean if it not in the PA's country's visa office, where does it go?
Ours will be a little bit complicated because we have a few citizenships going on. I am the sponsor with US/Canadian, my husband is English. We met while both PR in New Zealand and had our son there. We have claimed his NZ and US citizenship (he wont qualify for Candian unfortunately), and we have not yet claimed his UK status. Since we were all legally living in NZ prior to applying for Canada, our VO should be Sydney. So I wonder if thats why they didn't specify a specific office yet

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anyone got a request for Supplementary relationship questionnaire (IMM5526)? If so, do you have any idea how long it might take till background check?
I got AOR2 2 months ago, and still waiting for it.
I did get that. Your application is being processed. Just submit it and wait.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA applicant got request for
- new PCC
- updated SchA
-updated Relationship Questionnaire

PA is currently in a trip abroad, and we send a letter to demand an extention to the 15 days they gave us, so that we have time to get the PCC, translate it after PA is back home in August.
I used email, and Cairo VO webform.
Hope they respond with extension allowed.

gamzenoakes

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
09/03/2017
AOR Received.
13/03/2017
File Transfer...
24/05/2017
Med's Request
27/03/2017
Med's Done....
04/04/2017
Ours will be a little bit complicated because we have a few citizenships going on. I am the sponsor with US/Canadian, my husband is English. We met while both PR in New Zealand and had our son there. We have claimed his NZ and US citizenship (he wont qualify for Candian unfortunately), and we have not yet claimed his UK status. Since we were all legally living in NZ prior to applying for Canada, our VO should be Sydney. So I wonder if thats why they didn't specify a specific office yet
Wow, seems complicated:)
I would call the call center to clarify where your file has been transferred to, if you haven't done yet.

xrubanx

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-09-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-06-2017
Wow, seems complicated:)
I would call the call center to clarify where your file has been transferred to, if you haven't done yet.
That will be on the agenda next week for sure. I emailed Sydney a few days ago to see if they had received our file, so will be interesting to hear their response.

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Have someone got any update from cic after submitting Background form (schedule A) for second time due to failure of submission of background form first time?
If yes, then after how many days? How did you send schedule A?
I submitted it through web portal on July 10th and also mailed it to them. CIC just received it on July 19th. I called CIC on 24th July and agent confirmed that they just received it. But there is no update yet. Our timeline shows: 1. application received on March 3rd. 2. We sent you correspondence on March 24, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do it asap. 3. Medical results have been received.
If someone had same issue, please give some idea when can i expect any update from CIC :(