May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Libu said:
If your uploading the Schedule A through the CIC account just electronically sign by typing the PA name in the signature box. If your sending the Schedule A through mail or IRCC webform you need to complete, validate, print, physically sign at the bottom signature box, scan and upload. Hope that helps.
Helps me !

d_heart_s

Feb 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application process has been really frustrating so far.

We applied on March 8. Sponsor approval on March 28. But they never sent a Schedule A request even though their system thinks that they did. I got the documents ready ahead of time and waited patiently for the request, but after a few weeks I phoned them and submitted it through IRCC webform. That was 2 weeks ago and still nothing has happened. The agent on the phone said that it takes 3-4 weeks for them to open something from the IRCC webform.

So, for almost a month, our application has sat gathering dust, and it probably will for a few more weeks. A lot of lost income, as my wife can't work as a visitor (outland).

As a software developer, I'm especially frustrated by the needless incompetence of their MyCIC system. It can't display the outstanding request? And yet their phone operators are able to access this request in seconds? Why should I have to use this IRCC webform, where my dead-simple query is probably stuck in a queue behind a million other things?

And the uselessness of the phone operators is another story. Every time I call (which I have to take an hour out of my work day to do), I get someone different, who is nevertheless an exact clone of the same useless person who speaks perfect English and yet is incapable of listening. They've also all claimed that I'm the only one who ever had this issue with the missing requests...

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Libu said:
Usually the first correspondence is for Schedule A and PCC. You can upload these documents through IRCC webform. If you get a CIC upload request later in which the reception of the documents is instant, you are lucky and you can upload it. Else, you need to eventually upload through IRCC webform after waiting for a considerable number of days.
HI,
actually I am outland applicant,
while uploading docs through web form should I select " did you submit a paper application outside of Canada ".
but I submitted to Mississauga Office, Living in India .

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
How long after submitting webform for tech issue should I expect request for schedule A?

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
HI,
while uploading docs through web form should I select " did you submit a paper application outside of Canada ".

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Which spread sheet are we using now?!

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
indian5911 said:
HI,
GO to IRCC WEBFORM http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

1. Select tell us more
2. Yes
3. Select yes if your app is outside canada (Outland Spousal Sponsorship), no if its inside canada (Inland Spousal Sponsorship)
4. If its Yes - select "Canada - Processing center in Canada" and proceed to webform
5. Type of enquiry, select sponsorship
6. Select spouse living outside canada
7. Your enquiry, tell what is your issue on your app.
8. Fill up all the information.
9. Check the agree box and click next
10. Upload your documents. (Make sure you sign the document and date).

After that you will receive automatic reply from IRCC.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Guys an heads up for those who have problems in submitting their Schedule A and PCC in MyCic account and have submitted their documents through IRCC webform. Please mail you documents to the below address for a backup to speed up your process.

CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

P.S: Found these information on Feb Outland thread and many guys are still facing issues for file transfer even after sending the documents through IRCC webform.

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Anyone know once you submit pcc and schedule A form through IRCC Webform. How long a response back and do they state in an email that they received the Documents?

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
Belle Ginou said:
Anyone know once you submit pcc and schedule A form through IRCC Webform. How long a response back and do they state in an email that they received the Documents?
+1 for this. Very interested to know as well

AnneMariee

Mar 23, 2017
Canada
Category........
Belle Ginou said:
This question has been addressed many times on this thread.
When you submit thru IRCC web form, you will get email acknowledging it immediately.
The email will let you know that it takes 10 business days.
CIC will not let you know that they received it. You have to call on the 10th day to know if they have it.

The agents will tell you two to three weeks, but that's just what they are to say just like they will tell you that it may take 30 days for your transferred file to visa office. But we know on a good day it doesn't take that long except sth happens with your file.

So again it takes 10 days for the documents u submit by web form to get from the tech department to processing office, but how quickly d officer in charge of ur file attaches it to ur file and moves to d next step depends on individual officer.
If you submit thru my cic, they will get it next day but it doesn't mean they will work on it immediately. It all depends on the officer in charge

I know these info because I called and asked agents.

I hope people will take time to read thru some of the pages because again we have shared experiences on this particular topic countless times.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
awahidi said:
I have read on cic website that they are conducting system maintenance on tuesday 3:30 to 5:30 am. I hope they will fix all the problems regarding requests.
I HOPE SO

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
AnneMariee said:
This question has been addressed many times on this thread.
When you submit thru IRCC web form, you will get email acknowledging it immediately.
The email will let you know that it takes 10 business days.
CIC will not let you know that they received it. You have to call on the 10th day to know if they have it.

The agents will tell you two to three weeks, but that's just what they are to say just like they will tell you that it may take 30 days for your transferred file to visa office. But we know on a good day it doesn't take that long except sth happens with your file.

So again it takes 10 days for the documents u submit by web form to get from the tech department to processing office, but how quickly d officer in charge of ur file attaches it to ur file and moves to d next step depends on individual officer.
If you submit thru my cic, they will get it next day but it doesn't mean they will work on it immediately. It all depends on the officer in charge

I know these info because I called and asked agents.

I hope people will take time to read thru some of the pages because again we have shared experiences on this particular topic countless times.
no itz not.I got one automatic reply after uploading and exactly after a month I got a email that my documents are attached to my file and officer will review it in future.m a January applicant.one thing more I also send the documents twice with a week gap of first sent documents. I got one another email jst after a week difference that we verified the information you provided and your file is in visa office outside Canada.so they do reply.

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Aujla8 said:
no itz not.I got one automatic reply after uploading and exactly after a month I got a email that my documents are attached to my file and officer will review it in future.m a January applicant.one thing more I also send the documents twice with a week gap of first sent documents. I got one another email jst after a week difference that we verified the information you provided and your file is in visa office outside Canada.so they do reply.
so i n my case it took exactly a month to get reply for two times.