+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
hello Guys,

i m kind of freaking out now. (seems i freak out once a month ever since the application sent)

i just called to CIC and got news from them, as many of you may have known already.

for the request i have never received, they are schedule A and police check. i can upload it through IRCC web form however:

schedule A must print out and sign beside the electronic name then upload
police check, scan then upload. you dont need to sign your name since your name was in the content in it.

after you upload these two, you dont need to call back they will automatically update your app. it may take 20 days to go.

as the agent said, this is common issue no need to worry too much just do what she advised.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickie said:
hello Guys,

i m kind of freaking out now. (seems i freak out once a month ever since the application sent)

i just called to CIC and got news from them, as many of you may have known already.

for the request i have never received, they are schedule A and police check. i can upload it through IRCC web form however:

schedule A must print out and sign beside the electronic name then upload
police check, scan then upload. you dont need to sign your name since your name was in the content in it.

after you upload these two, you dont need to call back they will automatically update your app. it may take 20 days to go.

as the agent said, this is common issue no need to worry too much just do what she advised.

I just spoke to agent said pretty much same thing

but he said electronic signature will also work ... and he said the website my be fix soon and then you can upload your doc that will only take a day to update on our file.

I have noticed one thinh when you about to validate Sc A from it would not allow you to validate unitl you put electronic signature in it...

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
msingh199 said:
I just spoke to agent said pretty much same thing

but he said electronic signature will also work ... and he said the website my be fix soon and then you can upload your doc that will only take a day to update on our file.

I have noticed one thinh when you about to validate Sc A from it would not allow you to validate unitl you put electronic signature in it...
Glad to see we got the same answer. i may probably wait another 3-4 days to upload since the web form cost so much time.....

supersonic04

Feb 8, 2015
Edmonton
Visa Office......
NDVO
yoge said:
please someone add correct formula to summery page
As far as I am aware, you should be able restore the sheet to a previous version. see the instructions here ==> goo.gl/9ofYyJ. (I am not allowed to post links)
I am not the owner so this option is not available to me, I guess.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Waived off as per gcms notes
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
I am living in Punjab...
Should my PCC need to show all addresses i lived with in Punjab India.
My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address.

Do i need a PCC for Old address which was before marriage?

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
shareview said:
I am living in Punjab...
Should my PCC need to show all addresses i lived with in Punjab India.
My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address.

Do i need a PCC for Old address which was before marriage?
No need to list all the address you had been living in. your PCC is good to go

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
nickie said:
No need to list all the address you had been living in. your PCC is good to go
you mean to say no need to list address on PCC ... Will it match with Schedule A form?

nickie

Apr 1, 2017
shareview said:
you mean to say no need to list address on PCC ... Will it match with Schedule A form?
i mean since your PCC "My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address." then it is ok.

shareview

Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
Not Required
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Not Required
File Transfer...
30-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Interview........
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2017
LANDED..........
27-09-2017
nickie said:
i mean since your PCC "My PCC is showing address after Marriage which is my current address." then it is ok.
Thanks

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
My wife's ecas said this:

"We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Today she called, and received this email:

Date: 2017-04-24

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with the online application or tools

We are sorry to learn that you are experiencing technical problems with the online application and/or tools.

In order to assist you, please fill out the IRCC Web form available on our website and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Please also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A) Experiencing technical difficulties uploading a form/document?

Please include:

A copy of the form/document you are trying to upload (all fields completed), and
All your answers to the online questionnaire. To do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.
B) You created a new account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted?

All you need to do is click on Link application to this account. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C) Your situation is not described under A or B?

Please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account,
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
We will be pleased to follow up on your request within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

The information in this email is meant to assist you in understanding the immigration and citizenship policies and/or procedures. If you plan on consulting this email again at a future date, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca to ensure that you have the most current information.

I would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:
Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Habiba
Agent #3341
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

We just got done completing what they asked for. Now the wait i guess.

Will they send formal instructions to submit IMM5669?

Or should I do it via IRCC webform? I heard this takes 10 days while doing it on gckey may take 1-2

What should we do?

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Hi Guys,
I have question regarding schedule A.
should I fill it and then sign it with pen and then upload ?

because I heard term electronic sign, so I was confused about that ?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
indian5911 said:
Hi Guys,
I have question regarding schedule A.
should I fill it and then sign it with pen and then upload ?

because I heard term electronic sign, so I was confused about that ?
If your uploading the Schedule A through the CIC account just electronically sign by typing the PA name in the signature box. If your sending the Schedule A through mail or IRCC webform you need to complete, validate, print, physically sign at the bottom signature box, scan and upload. Hope that helps.

indian5911

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Thanks for the help.

I can see docs request made on April 22ndbut nothing in mycic and email.
I called them they didn't tell what the correspondence was all about ?
what should I do ?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
indian5911 said:
Thanks for the help.

I can see docs request made on April 22ndbut nothing in mycic and email.
I called them they didn't tell what the correspondence was all about ?
what should I do ?
Usually the first correspondence is for Schedule A and PCC. You can upload these documents through IRCC webform. If you get a CIC upload request later in which the reception of the documents is instant, you are lucky and you can upload it. Else, you need to eventually upload through IRCC webform after waiting for a considerable number of days.