+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2015 OUTLAND APPLICATIONS

d_j_heckford

Hero Member
Feb 16, 2015
300
8
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt Decision Made: 26-11-15
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
Had a update on my ecas, ironically in sponsorship area and not the perm residence column , my letter went out in May but they added a new line in sponsorship area saying dependants on the application are... (Insert name). Dunno if London updated this or what but on permanent residence still shows application received
 
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
d_j_heckford said:
Had a update on my ecas, ironically in sponsorship area and not the perm residence column , my letter went out in May but they added a new line in sponsorship area saying dependants on the application are... (Insert name). Dunno if London updated this or what but on permanent residence still shows application received
I had the same thing happened to my sponsorship area. They added a line saying that "we sent you a confirmation letter at this date (I forgot the date :))

I also have less points in my PR area than what my wife has in here ECAS.
She has one extra line saying that they sent her a communication requesting more documents in May.

I don't know what is going on but has no other option than waiting.
 

tcbaek

Full Member
May 19, 2015
41
0
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2015
AOR Received.
2015-07-25
File Transfer...
2015-08-27
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
How did you know to expect your PR card? I'm a few months behind you and I would like to know what to expect! Thanks

Aquakitty said:
So we almost had a dual heart attack today. I knew his PR card should be here any day so we're paying extra attention to the mail. We go to the mailbox and lo and behold there is a letter in the typical "Government Brown" addressed to my husband. But, he flops it around and it is obvious there is no PR card in there. Uh oh.

So he opens it and I start to read over his shoulder "Upon review of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence Form (IMM 5292), we have determined...."

at this point I'm nearly panic attacking in terror

"... that your date of landing may be incorrect."

Oh my god, I seriously almost died. They are only asking for a fax of the landing stamp on his passport. I thought it wasn't stamped at first but the landing officer did in fact stamp it (I wasn't paying attention at the landing but thank goodness my husband knew it was stamped).

So I guess the guy who landed him didn't put the right date in the computer system on form 5292, I have no idea. The date on his COPR is in fact correct though, but that is form IMM 5688, not 5292, are they looking at the wrong form? Regardless, we faxed the info off right away.

And the wait for the PR card continues! :-\
 

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
3,015
162
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
tcbaek said:
How did you know to expect your PR card? I'm a few months behind you and I would like to know what to expect! Thanks
Just based on what people said in this and the PR card timeline thread, I knew someone who landed in the beginning of July got their card, so I figured my spouses wouldn't be much longer since he landed on July 11th.
 

gooh

Hero Member
Jul 20, 2014
291
8
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2015
AOR Received.
23-4-2015
File Transfer...
29-4-2015
Med's Done....
5-2-2015
Passport Req..
In Process: 14-8-2015 DM: 15-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
So how many March applicants have gotten the generic Documentation Request recently? Generic being if you had already sent everything with your original application. It feels like a really weird change how Ottawa has been doing things lately? Or is it just me.
 
 

rugrat907

Hero Member
Feb 3, 2015
424
28
California
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2015
AOR Received.
25-04-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-11-2014, remeds on 04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued 21-12-2015
gooh said:
So how many March applicants have gotten the generic Documentation Request recently? Generic being if you had already sent everything with your original application. It feels like a really weird change how Ottawa has been doing things lately? Or is it just me.
I got it today too - and yes, it seems weird, but I'm taking it as a good sign. At least we're in some sort of queue now instead of cold storage.
 

LT1013

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
96
5
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2015
LANDED..........
27-11-2015
Yup, got it too. Discussed it on my other threads just not this one, haha.
 

tcbaek

Full Member
May 19, 2015
41
0
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2015
AOR Received.
2015-07-25
File Transfer...
2015-08-27
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
So all in all you Application took 4-5 months from being sent to landing?? Thats amazing! Congrats I hope my hubby's is as quick!
Aquakitty said:
Just based on what people said in this and the PR card timeline thread, I knew someone who landed in the beginning of July got their card, so I figured my spouses wouldn't be much longer since he landed on July 11th.
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Dear Applicant,

As previously mentioned , the above mentioned application is currently under processing at our office. As you have been made aware an interview will be scheduled and an invitation will be sent to your attention as soon as the interview schedule will be finalized.


Salutations distinguées / Best regards - MLP

:(
 
 

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
3,015
162
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
tcbaek said:
So all in all you Application took 4-5 months from being sent to landing?? Thats amazing! Congrats I hope my hubby's is as quick!
3 months and 21 days! Yea, it was so fast we never even checked ECAS. I wasn't going to check it till September (we got the AOR and SA in a timely manner so I wasn't worried about that part).


Dear Applicant,

As previously mentioned , the above mentioned application is currently under processing at our office. As you have been made aware an interview will be scheduled and an invitation will be sent to your attention as soon as the interview schedule will be finalized.


Salutations distinguées / Best regards - MLP

Sad
Damn :( Were you just notified of the interview? Or is that from an email?
 

Canadianinlove

Hero Member
Apr 21, 2015
557
17
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
Don't worry I have an interview as well. We are going at the end of October. It could be worse they could have just denied the application.
We were advised that we could bring additional information - new communication, new pictures, new support, etc.

:)

Stay strong. You're not alone

Sa3Sa3 said:
Dear Applicant,

As previously mentioned , the above mentioned application is currently under processing at our office. As you have been made aware an interview will be scheduled and an invitation will be sent to your attention as soon as the interview schedule will be finalized.


Salutations distinguées / Best regards - MLP

:(
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Aquakitty said:
Damn :( Were you just notified of the interview? Or is that from an email?
It is their response to my inquiry that I sent two days ago.
I sent them an email back in June and I received the same response. It is three months now and nothing is moving except they changed the status in the ECAS to IP 6 weeks ago.

I was planning to do my wedding party in Dec and then the honeymoon and come together to Canada. Looks like all the plans are destroyed :(

It looks like we have several red flags in our application :(
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Canadianinlove said:
Don't worry I have an interview as well. We are going at the end of October. It could be worse they could have just denied the application.
We were advised that we could bring additional information - new communication, new pictures, new support, etc.

:)

Stay strong. You're not alone
Thanks for the support. I am just missing her a lot.
 
 

Canadianinlove

Hero Member
Apr 21, 2015
557
17
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
I have red flags on my application as well. We were actually expecting an interview.
Sometimes life and situations aren't perfect but that doesn't mean that you can't be together.

Try not to worry too much, I see on this forum all kinds of people are given entry into Canada with very shady pasts. Take it all in stride.
My hubby was married when I met him and we moved very quickly in getting married after his divorce. We actually hired an immigration lawyer because we figured we would be flagged.

We have paid the lawyer thousands - and it has been me communicating with the immigration office lol

I am a bit of a control freak! :eek: ;D

Sa3Sa3 said:
It is thier response to my enquiry.
I sent them an email back in June and I received the same response. It is three months now and nothing is moving except they changed the status in the ECAS to IP 6 weeks ago.

I was planning to do my wedding party in Dec and then the honeymoon and come togather to Canada. Looks like all the plans are distroyed :(

It looks like we have several red flags in our application :(
 

Sa3Sa3

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
529
18
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Canadianinlove said:
I have red flags on my application as well. We were actually expecting an interview.
Sometimes life and situations aren't perfect but that doesn't mean that you can't be together.

Try not to worry too much, I see on this forum all kinds of people are given entry into Canada with very shady pasts. Take it all in stride.
My hubby was married when I met him and we moved very quickly in getting married after his divorce. We actually hired an immigration lawyer because we figured we would be flagged.

We have paid the lawyer thousands - and it has been me communicating with the immigration office lol

I am a bit of a control freak! :eek: ;D
Loooools. Amazing how you are taking it with this sense of humor.
Same case here. Being married before, 9 years age difference, and almost one year only in relationship when we applied for the immigration.

I should expect the interview to be early Nov. I think they give us 6 weeks notice time for the interview !

Thanks again for the support :)