waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
ymassimi said:
Just received an invitation letter for the test by mail, and also got my eCAS updated as follows: (Applied from Mississauga Office)

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 17, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 21, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 15, 2015.
We sent you a notice on October 21, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 5, 2015 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Unfortunately the test date is happening on a very important day for a business trip abroad; of course the citizenship test will take the priority but with collateral damage, do you think i can reschedule it for few days after?
you can reschedule but they will be the ones who say when
most likely it won't be a few days

gentilman2006

Apr 16, 2015
Just got my invitation for test ;D ;D i am from Montreal

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 30, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 11, 2015.
We sent you a notice on October 20, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

neutral

Mar 19, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gentilman2006 said:
Just got my invitation for test ;D ;D i am from Montreal

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 30, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 20, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 11, 2015.
We sent you a notice on October 20, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on November 9, 2015 at 8:29 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
On va faire le test ensemble .... we will be in the same test...

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
neutral said:
On va faire le test ensemble .... we will be in the same test...
Bonne chance. J'ai mon test le lendemain, le 10 a Montreal...

djpatel99

Jul 21, 2015
Anyone here from scarborough office that has a test invite?

Here's my timeline:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

So frustrating that it hasnt moved in 3 months :(

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Andrew,

if your status got changed to decision made or not yet ?
mine is still in process for me and my son and my wife was changed to DM very next day.

S

andrew7007 said:
Most of us in this thread from Edmonton waiting on oath invite. :eek:

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just my wife is DM. I and my kids still in process. U from Edmonton too?

Simp said:
Hi Andrew,

if your status got changed to decision made or not yet ?
mine is still in process for me and my son and my wife was changed to DM very next day.

S

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Send application March 15th, AOR March 30, IP April 7. Nothing else, soooooo upset, many people applied in April already got their test done. I am still waiting my LOT.

saad36

Mar 27, 2015
djpatel99 said:
Anyone here from scarborough office that has a test invite?

Here's my timeline:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 9, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 22, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on July 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

So frustrating that it hasnt moved in 3 months :(
I'm from Markham so I'm guessing mine is being processed in the Scarborough office. I was asked to provide additional information too, back in August. It's been stuck In Process since.

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
saad36 said:
I'm from Markham so I'm guessing mine is being processed in the Scarborough office. I was asked to provide additional information too, back in August. It's been stuck In Process since.
We can just hope that they respect the promise of application done in 1 year or less,

Scarborough office is apparently one of the most non logical one (timeline wise) Mine is also same office!

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everyone should relax here. I applied on the 5th of Jan and still stuck on file transferred to local office since June.

Chill people...