+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 LMO processing times.

nagraj

Apr 18, 2014
plz any one tell me which is the bst site for hotel nd restaurents to search nd gt the job plz frnds tell me im worried abt it

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Am also waiting as i submitted on 20 march '14 for winnipeg so mates any guesses?

Have signed job contract ...

But still no response...

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
sekhon1hardip said:
Am also waiting as i submitted on 20 march '14 for winnipeg so mates any guesses?

But still no response...
Fron what i learnt, Lmo generally takes 8-12 weeks. Its based on noc, province & employer compliance standards

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sekhon1hardip said:

But still no response...
You cant go wrong if you assume that it will take 14 - 16 weeks.

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Thanks Stopda for prompting so it means i have to wait for 14 weeks or there are any chances to get it earlier my consultant told me that it will take 40-45 days for lmo ... So please help

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
sekhon1hardip said:
Thanks Stopda for prompting so it means i have to wait for 14 weeks or there are any chances to get it earlier my consultant told me that it will take 40-45 days for lmo ... So please help
Frankly speaking, lmo's are taking lot of time for processing. Be prepared for at least 10weeks. But, if you get in 45days as told by your employer, you will be very lucky.

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Intocanada said:
Frankly speaking, lmo's are taking lot of time for processing. Be prepared for at least 10weeks. But, if you get in 45days as told by your employer, you will be very lucky.
Thanks Intocanada .....
my consultant shown me LMO application wherein my employer has requested for BULK Lmo for 5 people..so it is possible...Even i have seen & signed the Job contract wherein every thing is mentioned by employer including working hours, per hour wages etc...So it is the correct process.. please help me out .

Please help me out if somebody aware about unnamed LMO processing time ?

halo4me

Dec 13, 2012
Hi all

service Canada received my LMO application on Dec2013,
same time required additional information,
Quebec MICC withdraw application as credit card payment failed Feb2014.
Feb 2014 refiled application to MICC
April 2014- MICC required LMO form in French - Filed
still waiting

deal with Quebec MICC really nightmare

sekhon1hardip

Dec 10, 2012
Greetings,

Please help me out if Moratorium will effect LMO Applications related to constructions industry or not ?
As signed the job contract but my case getting delayed so please help me out ...

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sekhon1hardip said:
Greetings,

Please help me out if Moratorium will effect LMO Applications related to constructions industry or not ?
As signed the job contract but my case getting delayed so please help me out ...
The moratorium has no effect on the construction industry. It's only the food service industry that's affected.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Intocanada said:
Completed 4 weeks
Noc 2174
Province - BC
Well aren't you lucky. I'm wondering if the process is now significantly faster because of the fast food moratorium.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
stopDA said:
Well aren't you lucky. I'm wondering if the process is now significantly faster because of the fast food moratorium.
I think you misunderstood me. I just said I have completed 4 weeks of waiting. I don't know how much waiting is still pending. ::) With new proposed changes that would be announced, I fear the impact.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
I read in one of the forums about this

After 10 weeks SErvices Canada rang employer and said it was being declined since corporate addess (ie: po box) not listed in job, only the physical address. HR tried to argue the case, but HRSDC held steady and lmo can't be resubmitted until 18th feb. They have told employer (health authority) that they can include a case for it to be expedited when it is resubmitted (ie: job's been open a year with no applicants, and they are turning patients away as below capacity) and so it may or may not be eligible for fast tracking. But HRSDC will not say what fast tracking means in practice - is it a week quicker or 10 weeks quicker? This is the first LMO of many that the employer has had declined - just our luck in our up and down rollercoaster of trying to get to Canada! We got flights a while back as there was a really good offer on, but we were at least realistic enough at the tiem to check they coudl be cancelled relatively cheaply, so we are doing that, and hope things are sorted before our house sale completes. If not,, new adventure somewhere else!!

My employer has given the address as -
Business Address:1234 ABC Street, Vancouver BC

The PO box number is not mentioned here. Should this be fine as per the Advertising requirements?