+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meeemeee said:
Hi everybody

My application is a family (My daughter and me as adults and my son and other daughter as a miners).

He asked about our married status or if we have children, working or not, ask my daughter what she is studying and other very normal conversation.
He left us 2 minutes them came back, congratulated us and gave us the Oath invitations.
The interview took almost 10-15 minutes.

Thats it.

I hope a good luck and easy processing for all of you.
Thanks to the creators of this forum and to every one wrote in this forum to help others.

Any question I am ready to answer.

Bye for now
Thanks for updating us with such great details

Congratulations and enjoy the new status........ ;D

Flying high

May 27, 2014
Hello folks,

I got my test on Oct 6 in Mississauga (where i work and live) and i just got a new job in Ottawa that i should start by next monday. So am just wondering what are my chances of getting Rqed by letting the officer know about my new job? I will still have some contracts to do for my actual employer. I work for an airline and travel a lot.

Thank you!

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Flying high said:
Hello folks,

I got my test on Oct 6 in Mississauga (where i work and live) and i just got a new job in Ottawa that i should start by next monday. So am just wondering what are my chances of getting Rqed by letting the officer know about my new job? I will still have some contracts to do for my actual employer. I work for an airline and travel a lot.

Thank you!

Just take your employment letter to the test and during the interview just give that info to the officer.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flying high said:
Hello folks,

Thank you!
Everybody can change jobs any time they want. There is no way you get scrutinized just for that. If they ask you about your job, tell the truth. It's not a crime or against the law to change a job or move to another city. You'll be fine.
PS don't give any info about your situation unless they ask for it.

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
Everybody can change jobs any time they want. There is no way you get scrutinized just for that. If they ask you about your job, tell the truth. It's not a crime or against the law to change a job or move to another city. You'll be fine.
PS don't give any info about your situation unless they ask for it.
Your advice is always great value.

Kelly77

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flying high said:
Thank you very much, thats what i planned to do. I really appreciate your inputs.

Cheers
He sounds quite experienced 8)

fxtoro

Aug 14, 2014
Hello,

I am wondering if someone else is in my shoes:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 7, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 7, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 22, 2014.

My received line disappeared on July 25th, 2014

I called the CIC office and the agent told me that my file was transferred to the Scarborough Office on August 15, 2014

I have not received my letter of test yet and I see that other applicants that applied within my time frame from the Scarborough office have received their test letters and oath ceremonies.

I wanted to know if someone else is in my shoes. I havent received any requests for RQ or anything that would explain this delay to me.

Thanks

Fxtoro