+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

marcos

Jul 4, 2014
received 20 Mar
processed 01 May
Line gone 24 July

called CIC on 01 Aug. she said , it is still at Sydney.
called CIC on 14 Aug. she said , it is in Transit.

:'(

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
just got my test invite today well the status was updated ...... no letter, can't tell you the feeling when i saw that line appear. :D

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 21, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 21, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on April 30, 2014.

We sent you a notice on August 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
ahmadk909 said:
just got my test invite today well the status was updated ...... no letter, can't tell you the feeling when i saw that line appear. :D

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 21, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 21, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a notice on August 14, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM.

Congrats :) im going to write my test in 2 hours :D

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
ahmadk909 said:
Best of luck tell me how it goes :D :D :D :D :D :D
Im fucking stressed... I read once the discovery of canada and multiple times studied on Online questions (How Canadian Are you, Richmond Public Library,ApnaToronto,V-soul)... I just bought CitizenshipSupport.ca membership but im not successful in this webpage as much as other webpages.. I donno man :(

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
Manyaqx said:
Im *censored word*ing stressed... I read once the discovery of canada and multiple times studied on Online questions (How Canadian Are you, Richmond Public Library,ApnaToronto,V-soul)... I just bought CitizenshipSupport.ca membership but im not successful in this webpage as much as other webpages.. I donno man :(
come on man you will ace it dont worry. take your time and you will do great.

meeemeee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
ahmadk909 said:

Congrats. Your application is family or single?

cic8888

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
manyaqx - try this and most of the questions are from here only.

http://www.yourlibrary.ca/citizenship/

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadk909 said:

Big congraz

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Im reporting from Scarborough test center :))

I just left from interview.. I got 20/20 from test.. Interview was so easy.. She just said u r very close to basic requirements of application to citizenship.. She ment u have 1097 day resident in Canada which is very close to 1095.. I asked her is ther any problem to req to RQ.. She said if u have min resident day in Canada there is no problem.. But the problem is I have one missing stamp an there is no stamp to prove i came back to Canada after vocations.. She said u gave us right to order CBSA report.. We will do it for u.. Then they will call u for oath.. I guess im gonna wait at least another 1 or 2 months..

Do u guys have any idea how long does it take them to order CBSA report?

Im still in building and im going to get parkin ticket.. :) :D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manyaqx said:
Im reporting from Scarborough test center :))

I just left from interview.. I got 20/20 from test.. Interview was so easy.. She just said u r very close to basic requirements of application to citizenship.. She ment u have 1097 day resident in Canada which is very close to 1095.. I asked her is ther any problem to req to RQ.. She said if u have min resident day in Canada there is no problem.. But the problem is I have one missing stamp an there is no stamp to prove i came back to Canada after vocations.. She said u gave us right to order CBSA report.. We will do it for u.. Then they will call u for oath.. I guess im gonna wait at least another 1 or 2 months..

Do u guys have any idea how long does it take them to order CBSA report?

Im still in building and im going to get parkin ticket.. :) :D
congrazzz!!!!

Sharkfin

Apr 22, 2014
Hi all. Had my test today at Scarborough at 8:15 AM and passed it! Now I have to wait 1-2 months for the oath. :)

Sharkfin

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharkfin said:
Hi all. Had my test today at Scarborough at 8:15 AM and passed it! Now I have to wait 1-2 months for the oath. :)

Sharkfin
whats the timeline, buddy