+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

Canadian eh!

Aug 5, 2014
@ Polarbear

Yes, the lady who interviewed me gave it to me right away. It's next Monday.

Office: Mississauga (Glen Erin Dr.)

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Canadian eh! said:
@ Polarbear

Yes, the lady who interviewed me gave it to me right away. It's next Monday.

Office: Mississauga (Glen Erin Dr.)
This is the difference between Scarborough and Mississauga... I guess they transferred all St.Clair files to Scarborough. Now if you take your test at Scarborough you will wait at least another 1 month to oath...

Did they ask anything about proof of work? Do they ask anything about rent receipts or something like that?

sat981

May 2, 2014
Yay.. got my test date Aug 25th !... Mississauga ;D
Was worried for long wait in my file since transfer (June 18) to next response (July29) now settled a bit.
P.S. I had multiple travels 10+ multi-day (and many more same day's to US)

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
sat981 said:
Was worried for long wait in my file since transfer (June 18) to next response (July29) now settled a bit.
Hello sat981:

Congratulations on getting Test Date.

Your file was in transit from (June 18), Do you know the date when it reached local office?

What do you mean by next response (July 29)? :-X

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sat981 said:
Congrats sat981!

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sat981 said:
congraz!!!!

sat981

May 2, 2014
polarbear said:
Hello sat981:

Congratulations on getting Test Date.

Your file was in transit from (June 18), Do you know the date when it reached local office?

What do you mean by next response (July 29)? :-X

CIC call centre on one of the calls told me my file was transferred to local office on June 18, but later calls they never gave any update except saying file is under review. I saw my file got an update on July29th finally with test date.

Edit.. I dont know when it reached local office.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
hi guys is the CIC website down or something its really really slow i had to refresh tha page like 5 times .... any updates

Also would like to congratulate all who have received test dates and oath dates.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ahmadz

May 30, 2014
I received a finger print request. How long you would think guys it will elongate my process? One month or two?

Canadian eh!

Aug 5, 2014
@Manyaqx: No proof was asked. She was just in a conversation with me and asking me about my work history and travel history and as she was conversing, she was ticking the info on my application form. I believe it's their way of checking the factual info on the forms versus what we say.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
hi guys a question on the bottom of the details page i saw Date modified:2014-05-12 is this the last time some one was working on my file??? if this is true no one has worked on my file since May 12, 2014 that is surprising. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

sat981

May 2, 2014
ahmadk909 said:
hi guys a question on the bottom of the details page i saw Date modified:2014-05-12 is this the last time some one was working on my file??? if this is true no one has worked on my file since May 12, 2014 that is surprising. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah i see that too.. the May12 is last time webpage was modified in general nothing to do with your specific case.

ahmadk909

May 19, 2014
but if you go to a different page the date is different but if it is same for everyone then then it must be the webpage and not me ;D has any one here applied for GCMS through the ATIP how long does it take and is it worth it ????

Input appreciated.

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today attended the Oath ceremony @ Mississauga and received Canadian citizenship certificate.

They verify Landing /confirmation of permanent residence document and PR card while entering the hall and provide you a seat number. They will keep the PR card.

Ceremony started with a video play about Canada and taking Oath, then instructions from a clerk. Judge entered and delivered his citizenship speech, oath taking after the speech and then issuing certificates to all new citizens. After that, speech from a charity group head and judge did his conclusion speech followed by national anthem. Whole process took about two hrs.

Thanks everyone for all your inputs during this entire application process and good luck to everyone! :)