+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2014 applications

polarbear

Sep 17, 2012
baggio said:
Hi Guys,

I got test invitation letter today. But My online application status hasn't been changed. Don't know why.
Hello Baggio:

Congratulations !

Your Time line please?

What is your local office ?

Single applicant or Family applicant?

:-X

baggio

Jul 24, 2014
polarbear said:
Hello Baggio:

Congratulations !

Your Time line please?

i just updated the shared file.

baggio

Jul 24, 2014
polarbear said:
Hello Baggio:

Congratulations !

Your Time line please?

Single applocant
Mississauga
File received:Mar 17
Received line disappear: June 5
Received test invitation: July 24
Test date: August 6

parlvu

Mar 7, 2014
baggio said:
Single applocant
Mississauga
File received:Mar 17
Received line disappear: June 5
Received test invitation: July 24
Test date: August 6
Did you get notification yet in ECAS?

Toronto2014

May 28, 2014
Yesterday, I was informed by CIC agent, that a letter requesting info was mailed .

Today, My received line is gone.

102 days travel.
4 years full employment with a reputable company.
1 years study in Canada during employment.

Crossing my fingers, no RQ please. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

time line :
received march 31
in process may 12
AOR May 28

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto2014 said:
Yesterday, I was informed by CIC agent, that a letter requesting info was mailed .

Today, My received line is gone.

102 days travel.
4 years full employment with a reputable company.
1 years study in Canada during employment.

Crossing my fingers, no RQ please. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

time line :
received march 31
in process may 12
AOR May 28
Hmm interesting.... when I called last week they said my file was in transit to the Mississauga office - without mentioning else. No test date. Received line also gone. When you called, did they mention if your file is being transferred or if it was already at the local office?

I have well over 200 absent days spread well over 20 trips - mostly work related/business. So I have more reasons to be more worried than you.

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just called CIC. Fingerprint has been received and the background check is complete. The agent confirmed that the file is in Edmonton, but didn't say the time of transfer. When I called two weeks ago, I was told that my file had been transferred to the local office at the end of June. Since two different agents confirmed that my file is in Edmonton, I suppose the next step is invitation for the test, if I don't get hit by an RQ!

Manyaqx

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
I have a quick question guys.... When i called CIC, it always says i cannot transfer you to representetive because of our system... Can you tell me which numbers you press on keypad after dial the number?

EdmontonM

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manyaqx said:
I have a quick question guys.... When i called CIC, it always says i cannot transfer you to representetive because of our system... Can you tell me which numbers you press on keypad after dial the number?
Call 1-888-242-2100, then dial 1, 2, and 4.

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Completed my citizenship test today at Mississauga office. Oath date is scheduled for Aug 7th.

Questions were easy, passed with 20/20. Full end to end read of Discover Canada book at least twice will help.

For our batch, they did the interview/doc verification first and then the test.
After the test they announced the results and also provided the oath ceremony letter.
Whole process including waiting time was around 2.5 hrs.

Good luck for all those attending soon.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parasv said:
Completed my citizenship test today at Mississauga office. Oath date is scheduled for Aug 7th.

Questions were easy, passed with 20/20. Full end to end read of Discover Canada book at least twice will help.

After the test they announced the results and also provided the oath ceremony letter.

You got your citizenship in 5 months 4 days ! Wow That's super fast, maybe the fastest ever. Any idea why your case was so smooth ?

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its not only my case..I think most of the applications after February are being processed faster.
Check the spreadsheet.

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
parasv said:

What did the officer asked in the interview ?

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto0725 said:
What did the officer asked in the interview ?
They will basically go over your application with you again and verify each section that you filled including verification of all Ids that you submitted like PR card, DL, Heath card /Landing document/verify all passport stampings with the residence calculation and also some basic questions like where you work now etc.,

If there are any passport entry stamps missing especially when you travel to/from USA, take as much supporting documents as possible to prove that you were staying in Canada during those period.